2016-17 GPF Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Free Dance

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
AncientPeas, what your friend needs is a good companion. Forget men, I recommend a cat or dog, or both. They never let you down or mess with your mind

My cats definitely mess with my mind. I must have possessed cats I guess.

MIM

Medalist
They skated beautifully.. I still don't like the music in the second half.

But their first half itself alone stand as a new great achievement from them.

Their unison with the music and how they move in the flood of piano sounds was just....:luv17: I cannot find words for them.
They are the music..

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
P/C are feeling the pressure that they didn't feel last season. They were off most of the season so they never had to deal with it really until Worlds plus with V/M back they are now being challenged by a team as good if not better..

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Is that a new trend in kiss&cry: skaters and coaches holding hands? Or is it a dance thing?

Go shibsibs!

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I hope Tessa and Scott finally win their first ever Grand Prix Final. They need to be perfect but they would deserve it SO much. Fingers crossed!:)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I hope Tessa and Scott finally win their first ever Grand Prix Final. They need to be perfect but they would deserve it SO much. Fingers crossed!:)

Another year and (maybe) no GPF title for P/C... wonder if they will ever get it?

andromache

Record Breaker
I hope Shibs have some epic music planned for the Olympic year to recreate the magic of last season. This FD is good, and they look like better skaters than ever, but it lacks the oomph of last season.

s_parks

Record Breaker
They are the only team that doesn't make me feel like I'm approaching death when they're about to do the twizzles.

MIM

Medalist
Another flawless sublime performance by Shibs. They are getting better and better.