GPF Gala | Page 13 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

Meoima

Match Penalty
Did it ever occur to you that maybe they like this music? Or maybe Robin Szolkowy or their choreographer helps them pick it out? I don't remember reading anything about Nina being the team DJ for all of her pairs. She definitely doesn't pick Stolbova/Klimov's music.
She is the head of her team, so I call her name. That's it.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
That 3A step out spin save!! :laugh:

I still hate the music - why TAT, why?! But it's growing on me... it's Yuzu skating after all. And I can never get enough of that single axel :love:

Awww, I love the music. Though I guess it helps I really love the original Saint-Saëns piece. I think this was his best yet, even with the oh nothing to see here, just inventive landing on the Axel bit :laugh:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Is Yuzuru's EX choreographed to finish after the music? All other elements seem to be placed with the music, even towards the end, but it's the third time out of three that he finishes after, it looks odd.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yeah i wonder if we can get a quad battle going on

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Natan Chen. There were a lot of weird pronunciations, but that one really cracks me up! :laugh2:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Kaetlyn not do anything there or did they just elect not to show it:noshake:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
No Shoma, no, don't do that, don't break your back... or your neck... or legs, or... please. *terrified*

Rissa

Record Breaker
Awww, I love the music. Though I guess it helps I really love the original Saint-Saëns piece. I think this was his best yet, even with the oh nothing to see here, just inventive landing on the Axel bit :laugh:

I thought I would dislike it because I wanted a fun EX from Yuzuru, but fell in love with it the first time I saw it. All the gliding and soft hand movement fits this music and makes it all look hypnotic and dreamy. As something called Notte Stellata should. :laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Scott just say he wanted Yuzu to hurry up so he can get home? :whack:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
What was Yuzu doing when the audience screamed and the camera showed Tessa&Scott? Would people react like that just to the SP steps?

Sorry, I had to ask :p