2017 Europeans Pairs FS | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs FS

Reynnou

On the Ice
As a french I've followed Vanessa and Morgan partnership from the start but I've never enjoyed them as much as I did this week. Overall I think they deserved the silver (S/M were a bit overscored on the SP) but if they keep their good work they will aim for more!!!

skatemouse

On the Ice
I hope, I HOPE, that the teams skate clean at Worlds. This shows the potential of how mesmerising a Pairs competition may be when the top teams skate both short and long programs relatively clean. I was on the edge of my seat, shaking, crying, laughing... What a competition! :hap93: :dbana:

If the Asian teams and the USA teams show up and skate clean at World's and WOW that would even be better!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
happy podium - check

hot catsuit - check

Queen Aliona aging backwards - check

fairy Evgenia and Valdimir - check

Morgan teared - check

WHAT A COMPETITION!!!:cheer:

(only Tsarina Ksenia is missing, but she would be if pewter medal would be awarded)

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I fell in love with J/C :love: They are my winners.
From the last group, only the gold medalists didn't impress me with the choreography and interpretation.:eek:hwell:

whatif

Medalist
Great winners, too bad for s/k.

I am happy for J/C BUT sorry in no way they are 70+PCS skaters, 65 top. JUST NO. But deserved 3rd place.

skatemouse

On the Ice
I put more hope into Canadians and Chinese.
American teams were depressing (specially at nationals >.>)

True but S-K/K were not there and D/F tend to rise to occasion so I think you will see sparks there!With all the W/D how can you rise??? Also Canadians, Asian and teams here sparks will fly that is for sure !!!

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Glad to see S/M got a level 3 on the twist this time.

T/M got both a +3 and a -3 on that last lift. :) In fact, it got every score across the map except a -2 (-3, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3).

Alchamei

Record Breaker
GOE on T/M final lift ranging from -3 to +3 :laugh2: And they also got a 10 ;)

Last edited:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
That was a really fun competition for once. You could watch it on two different stations on free tv in Germany, so exciting. And it was really good. I think T/M are still a bit less charismatic than the others but their elements were clean and spot on in both the short and the long. So deserved victory for them. Loved the french pair and of course S/M...all in all very entertaining at least the later groups.

yuki

Final Flight
Great winners, too bad for s/k.

I am happy for J/C BUT sorry in no way they are 70+PCS skaters, 65 top. JUST NO. But deserved 3rd place.

Well, T/M aren't (almost) 74 PCS skaters either. It is what it is.