2017 Europeans Pairs FS | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs FS

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A new PB by over 21 points... yeah, I'd say that was a good competition for them. ;)

Edit: And you know, I really have to congratulate Tarasova and Morozov too. I don't think most people thought they had it in them to become a top pairs team, and they've just quietly worked hard and it's clear that they really have come a long, long way.

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
There were generous scores overall and questionable music choices(you know who you are, cough, Elton John), but a great effort by everyone in the last group. And a shoutout to D/B's senior championship debut. :clap:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Apparently the prospect of a bald handsome coach is as good as couple boxing in urging this team to the height they finally achieve.

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
French could've been winners under different circumstances,

But everybody in the final group competed very well, Good competition

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:cheer: BRIT ON THE PODIUM!!!!! :cheer:

And Tomáš doing the interviews!!!

Does it get any better?!

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
This might have been one of the best final pairs groups of all time. 4 relatively clean, awesome skates. Really great night for skating!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
In a different world, J/C would have gotten the PCS to end up 2nd for sure, maybe even challenged for gold. But Euro bronze is amazing from them... smashed their PB, and put themselves as a World (bronze) medal contender.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
The best thing is that they looked slightly dissapointed with bronze. This shows how high they are aiming! They will NOT settle with bronze
TBH the French and the Germans were thr best for me by far this evening. S/K were a bit shacky and slower than usual. Deserved win but after the amazing performances from S/M and J/C, the winners are a bit underwhelming

Rissa

Record Breaker
Only a bronze?

Highway robbery.

But it's nice having a Euros pairs podium with three different countries represented.

I guess they'll need consistency to gain reputation.... I'll be on the edge of my seat at Worlds.