2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens SP

Plisskin

Medalist
I like Jason's costume but this program isn't my cup of tea. Other than the quad he did a nice job though and seems to really love performing to this since he likes Hamilton.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Down on the quad, but Jason's performance skills are once again awesome. I just don't understand why to pair Alexander Hamilton up with Jazz?! :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Alexander Hamilton?

i don't like it... no idea what show or musical this is... but yeah... people who know are thrilled with it... so my first time listening to this music : me not liking.

Jason :
4t << fall
3A stiff but good
and then...

thank you cameraman... we saw turns in the air... no feet... let me try a guess... 3f-3t?

i personally don't like this type of music and all the words made it busy for figure skating in my opinion... but it doesn't seem to phase out Jason who did perform well to it

lady_bee

Medalist
Nice try, Jason.
I love this music for him, and choreo, too.
He is always joy to watch:luv17:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes my National Treasure, Jason! I love you! And even the muting can't completely mute the clapping and cheering at the end. And I like the costume with the Hamilton look.

Hope Yes Way, Hronop, and MG are enjoying all this in person!

mysticice

Rinkside
Wow, we got to see Brown’s waist during his combo...
What’s with this awful camera work? Did the director take notes from Helsinki WC. Unfortunately, this doesn’t bode well for Milano 2018.

euroskate

Final Flight
by this year i feel he is never going to get a quad consistent. what a pitty.
i also just started liking the program and its music during the step sequenze

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
The PCS in Lombardia overall are such a joke :laugh:

I am still not sold on the whole SP from Jason but I like it a lot more now than the first time I saw it, and that second half is fantastic. Keep at it Jason, you'll get that quad! Great job. Fab interpretation.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Down on the quad, but Jason's performance skills are once again awesome. I just don't understand why to pair Alexander Hamilton up with Jazz?! :laugh:

Not jazz, hip-hop.;)

I am not a "Hamilton" devotee, but Lin-Manuel Miranda and the show are *beloved* by many Americans.

I was dubious, it's growing on me. Of course it is, Jason could sell "Old McDonald had a farm":biggrin:

Art&Sport

Medalist
Jason is really exceptional on most PCS categories and should be receiving way better than 44 mostly, especially on good days. The 83 total is about what I expected though. Still, he does deserve more credit on PCS. What did Shoma get total on PCS? I forget.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Not jazz, hip-hop.;)

I am not a "Hamilton" devotee, but Lin-Manuel Miranda and the show are *beloved* by many Americans.

I was dubious, it's growing on me. Of course it is, Jason could sell "Old McDonald had a farm":biggrin:

Yep, the play is a masterpiece in conception, creativity, and sheer brilliance, which has zip to do with Jason's sp! Separate the two. I think Jason might have selected a different number from the play, but hey, JB WANTS TO BE IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS!!! :agree:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Jason is really exceptional on most PCS categories and should be receiving way better than 44 mostly, especially on good days. The 83 total is about what I expected though. Still, he does deserve more credit on PCS. What did Shoma get total on PCS? I forget.

45. 70 for Shoma

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

45. i personally think both scores are a bit high ;) but that's just me.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i wish i could read on lips.. they seem to have a lot to talk about in the KnC...