2017 GP Skate America Pairs SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Pairs SP

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
LOVE that program. Too bad on the fall. That one-handed lift...:eekn:

this is such a gem of a program, too bad there's always something out of synch in execution...the program just grabs you from the very beginning, the rhythm, the vibe, I wish they would go there with more exuberance and abandon, Bruno especially, he should never play poker - every hesitation is visible in his features...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I love Meagan's dress.

Though I did not realize that was her because of the hair.

Lissy

Medalist
This is a program that even a few years ago she wouldn't have been able to pull off convincingly. She has worked so hard on her grace and even more on her performance quality. She went from having a tense expression where you knew she was overthinking every point to actually focusing on the music. Good for her

jillredhand

Record Breaker
*&*$^# Duhamel/Radford, I'm not supposed to like you, and then you go off and do that kind of a skate... I was happy on Team Chinese Pairs, now you're trying to lure me back to rooting for the Canadians...

moriel

Record Breaker
Sorry dear american fans, but this audience already deserves the medal for worst audience of GP this season.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
this is such a gem of a program, too bad there's always something out of synch in execution...the program just grabs you from the very beginning, the rhythm, the vibe, I wish they would go there with more exuberance and abandon, Bruno especially, he should never play poker - every hesitation is visible in his features...

He does wear his heart on his sleeve. I do love him though!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Wow! Beautiful skate from D/R. They've made such strides artistically. Y/Z were stronger technically, albeit only slightly. But this was the class of the field tonight. :clap:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Duhamel / Radford

Tech: Clean 3Twist without too much of a crash. A bit stuck on the sbs 3Lz from Eric but landed; he was two-footed I think. Nicely finished throw 3Lz. Good tuck entry into the death spiral. Wonderful classic positions in the lift, and finely done footwork sequence to end (though it could have more speed).

Pres: I'm not sure if the romantic quality of the music is completely sold, but I like the ease and floating quality that they bring to this program. Eric could have more expression in his face, but they have solid skating skills. Their PCS is a bit lower for me than S/M by about a point.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I love that programme. It reminds me of Your Song from 2015-16 season. Great music combined with their skating, just bliss!!!