2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS

slider11

Medalist
Did Aliona and Bruno recently spend a weekend at the Ilia Averbukh school of open mouthed fly catching? Close your traps before you choke!!

Otherwise, lovely program. :love:

Funny! At one point, I thought-gee, Bruno is so tired that he's gasping for air!

not their night, timing off and mistakes;

coming after aliona/bruno's wonderful skate makes it more noticeable. that is sad

LadyB

Record Breaker
Wow, Z/E living up to a bit more interesting music than they had in the past. Go on, my beloved Mozer Team!

QuadThrow

Medalist
Super skate by Aljona and Bruno and a personal best!

The concept of the program is absoutly unreal. The final lift!!!

Could not understand why Sui Han got more PCS two week before.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
The costume change was odd. But skating after the German team did not help them.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
The fact is that this boring free is still more interesting and of better taste than most of what Morozov/Tarasova are doing this year.

Also, she is showing you the versatility of Puffs kleenex. Or she just forgot to change out of what she slept in last night.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Z/E have nice flow and some lovely moments but that costume change :scratch2: It feels like they should just be using the second cut and costume all along since they're more engaged with that part

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Super skate by Aljona and Bruno and a personal best!

The concept of the program is absoutly unreal. The final lift!!!

Could not understand why Sui Han got more PCS two week before.

The concept itself reminds me of Elena and Anton and, oh, that makes me sooo happy :)

slider11

Medalist
Why are sbs jumps so difficult?

I love Haven and Brandon's costumes.

- - - Updated - - -

Deanna looks like she's out to SLAY the competition!

I wish Nate had found a different partner. Deanna is lovely but I don't see a 4 year future for them and Nate could definitely be a strong male pair skater for the future.

Lota

Record Breaker
The poor announcer sounds so tired and dispirited: "C'mon ladies and gentlemen..." :laugh2: