2017 GPF Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Pairs SP

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
What's going on with them... I feel their progress as the season goes on is pretty much non existent...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Random, but I absolutely love Maria Petrova's commentary voice on the YouTube stream: crisp, pleasant, and clean sounding.

she sounds so youthful, I'd never guess that this is her:), and memories of her skating with Tikhonov, this was time when I was getting into figure skating:)

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
D/R are a great pair, but I just can't seem to enjoy them :(

Crystal7

Final Flight
That was... annoying... I couldn't focus, that was like a theater without emotions. And that terrible cover...

GGFan

Record Breaker
My favorite D/R program. There are moments in there when Eric really lets go and gets into it. Now if we could just get them a better free.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This version of the with or without you is well suited for a video montage of Ross and Rachel :cool14:

bobbob

Medalist
Pretty messy by D/R. Twist and particularly throw were messy, SBS barely done. Step sequence lacked energy. No major mistakes though. Around the same as S/K, im guessing.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Duhamel / Radford

Tech: Better 3Twist from them. Eric eked out that sbs 3Lz but completed. Hand-down and foot down on the throw 3Lz. Very good speed in the death spiral and nice reverse rotational lift. Good speed through the spin. Expressive footwork that could be more complex.

Pres: A fine performance, though that glitch on the throw will hurt them a bit. I like this program for them as it pulls more softness and glide from them compared to their free. They should slot into second place.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
D/R are far from their best. And the program itself wasn't sold either...

QuadThrow

Medalist
Disappointing skates so far. Everyone seems to be nervous.

Eric and meagan needed a good skate here. But this was not good.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN)

Music: With Or Without You by U2 performed by April Meservy ft. Aaron Edson

Dark blue costumes

3Tw2
3Lz - he twofoot, hangs on
3LzTh - hand down, stepout
FiDs4
3Li4
PCoSp4
StSq3

OK skate, mistake on throw

SP: 37.00+35.18 = 72.00, 2/3

Kittosuni

Medalist
Even the well executed elements from D/R, you can clearly tell it is well inferior comapare to the first 2 pairs that skated before them

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yeah it seemed a bit underwhelming.

I liked their death spiral and that was a rather nice lift though.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
This version of the with or without you is well suited for a video montage of Ross and Rachel :cool14:

Omg, hahaha. I can see it now on YouTube with clips slowed down to match the music. #Friends4Ever