2018 Finlandia Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Finlandia Trophy Pairs Short Program

pearly

Record Breaker
I would have preferred something less lyrical for KMT/MM, but I really like them as a team. I hope they stick around, especially now when Canadian pairs field is so weak.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Shame about that fall, M-T/M were going well with a great SBS 3S. But a better performance than at the ACI.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love the lift that Kirsten and michael did.

- - - Updated - - -

Go Tarah and Danny! :love::luv17::love:

TMC

Record Breaker
Tarah and Danny were amazing!!! :D Great choreo, they just need a bit more speed to do it justice! Such a shame about the fall :(

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job, Tarah and Danny! Looking really good :)

oops, stumble at the end.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Great program by Tarah and Danny despite a stupid fall at the end and horrible bum-bum-bum-type of music.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They were going so well, shame about that fall at the end. I didn't like the music, but their performance was so intriguing I didn't mind.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
what the heck? why is there score so low, anybody can speculate? 4th place, ugh.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
They probably got little or no credit for the death spiral. Her head never got lower than her knee. Plus the twist was low and had a kind of wonky catch.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I do get the TES with the fall and the twist lift being low and not with the best landing, but they could've gotten better PCS for that performance. I mean, only 6.96 for interpretation is... :noshake:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They probably got little or no credit for the death spiral. Her head never got lower than her knee. Plus the twist was low and had a kind of wonky catch.

thanks, Doris. Their twist is their nemesis,.

TMC

Record Breaker

Yeah think it was the DS, It looked kinda wrong.

They’re my faves but I’m not surprised by the PCS, they were so slow at times - with the fast music it was really glaring