2022 European Championships: Pairs Free Skate | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2022 European Championships: Pairs Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
friendly reminder that this is pairs skating, we don't do wuzzrobbing here, that is for women and dance. speaking of dance drama is served tomorrow at 11:52 (italian time) don't forget your popcorn. se you tomorrow! love you all! 😘

LadyB

Record Breaker
I am seriously happy tonight. I love all the pairs in slightly different degrees for different reasons! All I wanted most is for T/M to show they're still up there and they did and are fair and square going to the Olys.
I also like M/G a bit more this season than B/K, but both pairs are so young, they'll have a great future (if they keep those that are breathing down their necks in due course at bay).

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Look, Russians can win where they want, even in men, but they have to leave pairs title to Sui/Han. S/H need their gold.
With the big scores given here, i don't think judges agree with me. Those scores won't deflate at olys.

brigit66

On the Ice
Look, Russians can win where they want, even in men, but they have to leave pairs title to Sui/Han. S/H need their gold.
With the big scores given here, i don't think judges agree with me. Those scores won't deflate at olys.
sorry, Dance is out for them too :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
If the Russians skate at the olympics like today (and without 2S of Boikova and the step-out of Tarasova), I think there can be a russian sweep. Of course that will be huge task.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Or to bring back quad twist
They attempted quad twist at local competition, but it's hard to get a high level and GoE on it.

1ys0vKA06RE.jpg