2022 Olympics Team Event Day1: Men's Short Program | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day1: Men's Short Program

ffloweer

Rinkside
Country
Argentina
This was a great start for the olympics! A pretty well skated event, I think, not so good for my predictions, but not major disasters

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow y’all. I didn’t realize peacock was going to be running crappy commercials over the replays. Is there any way to watch without them? Do I have to upgrade my subscription?

At this point, I would pay the extra $5, but someone here said that the $10 version also had commercials. :(

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
This competition did not feel like the Olympics. Like, I saw the Olympic rings and all but my brain refuses to compete that it's not all a fever dream brought on by a chocolate overdose
I felt that way during the first group, but the impact really picked up with the second, and suddenly it felt Olympic! Uno and Chen were breathtaking.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK CH 7 on TV is up to Nathan, I shall watch again so I can fully appreciate it. :)

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Does the NBCOlympics.com stream have commercials over the replays? I can't access it because my cable does not include USA Network...

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
There is a word for charging people money for no commercial and then inserting commercials instead of replays. Fraud! I wont get anywhere but they did not tell me they would do this. I am contacting anyone I can in law enforcement and filing a complaint....and I am gonna ream them on facebook every day....
I'm pretty sure there's a disclaimer hidden somewhere that some programs will have ads.