2022 Olympics: Men's Free Skate | Page 86 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics: Men's Free Skate

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I would be surprised if Nathan chooses to go to Worlds. And it would allow Malinin to get some senior exposure on the world stage as the next US quad king.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I remember in 2018, as a fan even back then, I was actually kind of glad he lost because that meant 4 more years.

I don't anticipate ever seeing him skate competitively again, but damn Nathan.... it has been a wild ride.
He's backed off the retirement talk.

onyxrose81

Rinkside
I would be surprised if Nathan chooses to go to Worlds. And it would allow Malinin to get some senior exposure on the world stage as the next US quad king.
Malinin is already slated for Worlds (if he gets his SP minimums). Jason would be the one to go, if Nathan pulls out.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
None.

But I looked him up on YouTube and he had surprising fun programs! He must have lost his fun at some point.

Let the Bing Dwen Dwen's be presented!! (I'm still wishing I could get one!)
They look like they are in little space suits, very appropriate. I want one too. Have you seen the life sized one? He was boogying at alpine skiing.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Infamous German commentator. He's got his opinions and he ain't afraid to say 'em.
Reason why he's so hung up about the PCS is likely because he himself was known more for his, back then, B-mark rather than technical content.
"It's not artistic skating, it's jump skating. Three minutes of hardly any choreography, just getting from element to element"....no joke, Daniel. Skaters kinda need to arrange their programs differently to do 3-5 quads in four minutes than you had to in order to do your double axel 35 years ago.

Sorry. I just can't with that dude anymore, it's making me salty.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
For me the moment of the night was Boyang Jin. I burst into happy tears the moment I realized he was through all the jumps, what an amazing redemption (on home Olympic ice!!) after the rough times he's been through since PyeongChang.