2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance

GGFan

Record Breaker
Never once did I think Evan was sexy back in the day . . . I'm not sure what Madison did but that's some fine wine. I could watch their lifts forever. I don't hove this program but this was easily on another level than everything that came before.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The usual shallow comment:

her dresses, Madison's dresses, just amazing. Maybe I would look that good in one of her dresses?

OK, maybe not :laugh2:

That has to be the leader tonight. Even if I don't know ice dance. ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Never once did I think Evan was sexy back in the day . . . I'm not sure what Madison did but that's some fine wine. I could watch their lifts forever. I don't hove this program but this was easily on another level than everything that came before.
The music didn’t scream Latin to me but I did enjoy it.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The usual shallow comment:

her dresses, Madison's dresses, just amazing. Maybe I would look that good in one of her dresses?

OK, maybe not :laugh2:

That has to be the leader tonight. Even if I don't know ice dance. ;)
It will be. They will also win the championship. Normally I could tell you who would be 2nd & 3rd but now I can’t which is so exciting I can’t tell you

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sorry, but Z/K being 2nd...going to be 3rd in the RD is kind of leaving a weird taste in my mouth. Nothing against them. The dance was good, but still.
I feel the same. Emily and Emilea are very similar. Beautiful, talented but interchangeable at this point. Maybe both partnerships need to grow.