2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Free Skate | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Free Skate

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Exciting competition, nail-biter to the end! Thrilled for the medalists, happy for those who exceeded their own expectations (i.e. Niina, Nicole), sad for those who just didn't have the night they wanted (Mai, Bradie, Amber). Already looking forward to next season. Bring it, ladies!

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
This was a very good competition, especially the final group. A slightly unexpected result, too. I was expecting two Japanese and one Korean on the podium, but it wasn’t meant to be. The last group was especially good because they were all close and mistakes proved to be costly so you had to be on your game.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Yup stick a fork in it. That fight for spot two next year is gonna be a killer. No medals in 2023 Jr or Sr Worlds for US women. Oy.
Isabeau actually came out better than I expected...I did not see her medalling this year given the experienced competition. Amber is so inconsistent that 12th is not a surprise. It was Bradie's result that shocked me, I really had her breaking the top 10. IMO, she needs to completely re-evaluate her situation (including coaching and choreography), but I hope she just considers this a rebuilding year and comes back hungry for next season.

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Then... you're probably not really into figure skating.
No, I just don't like Kaori's or Loena's skating, and I miss the Russians, for better or worse. How does someone with a mistake in both her short and her long win bronze?!?!?

Reactions: Sus

SmileHappy34

Final Flight
Congratulations 👍 to all 🏅. Great job Kaori on your second straight win. Loena your second straight medal. Haein what a skate PB and free skate win 2nd. Happy Isabeau finished fourth. Not skate she possible wanted , but good on first try. The ladies good job. Well done and enjoy.