2023 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Unfortunately Rinky doesn't seem to be quite finished with his breakfast. :frown:
It is already dinner time in Japan, I suppose. Just the time. Somebody needs to give sushi to it.

Rebecca Moose

toots
On the Ice
Country
United-States
These costumes really aren't it. Not only do they not match each other, but they also kind of look cheap? Like, I just feel that if I touched the fabric. it would be that kind of cheap-feeling fabric my mother would always tell me not to purchase because it wouldn't hold up well with wear 😅
his outfit looks like it's from the clearance rack at the Express outlet store. and don't get me started on her dress 😱

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That as an example what I have been telling about. She takes to time to plan her dress. He goes to supermarket and buys just something from the first clothes rack he sees.
Hey now, I'm sure he at least went to H&M for that shirt ;)

But yeah, I'd have thought he'd at least have a purple shirt to match her dress. Very odd 🤔

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Matteo is fab, but that is an awkward age gap. Like I sure hope they never skate to anything romantic because that'd be...kinda off.

I do like that she has her hair in two buns to look like a cat though, looks way better than those CGI cats in the movie!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And the worst part is, they are such a lovely pair with a lot of very good qualities, but these costumes just distract from that. We're here talking about their costumes and not their skating - That's when you know it's bad. 😬
Well I did comment on Hector's pleasing drama arm.

Also that ending move was pretty boss too :) I don't think I've seen any other skaters end with the choreo sequence, hmm, maybe Kevin!

But yes, their team should get onto that costume thing stat! Their SP costumes were fine.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And the worst part is, they are such a lovely pair with a lot of very good qualities, but these costumes just distract from that. We're here talking about their costumes and not their skating - That's when you know it's bad. 😬
what are we talking about now???? LOL