2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Christina's dress is an... interesting choice.
This is what her dress reminds me of

s-l1200.webp

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I don’t “get” this program but I am rooting for them to win today anyway

zebobes

Final Flight
P/P's RD had stronger choreo than in the past, but I think it still needs a little polishing to really hit at worlds.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Is it just me or P&P's first twizzle cluster was very out of sync? But they both got lv 4 with high + GOE. The twizzle puzzle is continuing to confuse me today 😅

That being said I love P&P so much that I'm happy they got a high score :biggrin: Everything else was indeed really awesome!

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Is it just me or P&P's first twizzle cluster was very out of sync? But they both got lv 4 with high + GOE. The twizzle puzzle is continuing to confuse me today 😅

That being said I love P&P so much that I'm happy they got a high score :biggrin: Everything else was indeed really awesome!
No, they were definitely out of sync in that first set.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker

Not just you. It’s frustrating because I think they still would have had the deserved lead even with a loss of levels on the twizzles. Reputation bonus I guess.