2015 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry to hear it but it's still only like 8:30 am here on a Saturday, I just couldn't cope with getting up earlier on the only day I can 'sleep in'. :laugh2:

It's an hour earlier here! ;) :biggrin:

You know, I keep forgetting that you are actually in Europe now. (Well, you dfid have your location as "Paris" for long after you returned to America.)

CaroLiza_fan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Oh, poor Kaitlyn. I can't imagine how sick she must feel to choose to withdraw. :sad46:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I lovelovelove everything about Elena's look. I hate Ruslan's.

Woah, those were some scary lifts. Elena looked scared with her frantic arm there for a hot minute.

Twizzles look better than last year.

Oop, lost a flower. -1 deduction. Isn't this the second time that's happened? Either glue those puppies down or get rid of them.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Great skate from Ruslena! But they were a little cautious. Probably not good enough to win.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was very lovely! Definitely the best that I've seen them do that! So happy for them. :hap10:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Something about them is not working for me this season :shrug:

Which is weird because i like them, The costumes and the Music,
But there's .... Like ..... A flow problem ?

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Did not love that from Ruslena, although I love them. They seemed both rushed & clunky. Cool concept for a program but the program didn't build as I wanted it to.

Are they an off-ice couple?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I must say, that was a somewhat... strange program. But I give them props for being interesting, and for the strong edgework.