2015 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Free Dance

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Some of the steps from Cho/Ba looked a bit wild, but in a way, it added to the drama factor.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Was it a bit labored at the end? My stream kind of blurred out. However, great lifts. Plus, her dress is really beautiful!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, well Madison. I am a sucker for ombre. And we golden toned gals do look great in that color, don't we. :cool14:

The program is nice, a bit of a departure for them

oh, there's the sex face. Never mind.

I love her costumes in general. They tend to be simply gorgeous. She designs all of them herself!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
See, I find this program by C/B by far their best long- so romantic, lyrical, sweeping, and passionate. He is a better skater, but she has the most gorgeous extension and lyricism in her movements, not to mention exquisite expressively and she's gorgeous!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
C/B's FD doesn't really do it for me this year but those lifts are :jaw:

Is it just me or were her twizzles slightly off again?

I noticed that, too. Still not as bad as some of the other couples...but not as good as their main competitors for the World title

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I think Cappellini/Lanotte will not beat this score. Sadly.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Goldenskate is ridiculously anti-C/B for the past few years :( I think they're great despite the drama.

I'm with you. That was a beautiful, lyrical, romantic, and difficult performance from them. This long is lights years beyond last year's. They're improving and they're already great!