2015 JGP Colorado Springs Ladies SP Sep 4 | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Ladies SP Sep 4

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dear competitors.....Eketerina Mitrofanova is watching you!!!

Johns

Rinkside
Not a hater... But, unfortunately, her abilities are very questionable. Except for the jumps, everything else needs a lot of improvement, most of all her artistic and choreo expressions. To me her skating is boring, not what we got used to from Russian ladies.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kailani's biggest fan here... hate seeing her disappointed with her scores!

Edited to add that i really like her costume actually. The splashes of yellow are a nice contrast to the usual colors.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Not a hater... But, unfortunately, her abilities are very questionable. Except for the jumps, everything else needs a lot of improvement, most of all her artistic and choreo expressions. To me her skating is boring, not what we got used to from Russian ladies.

You mean Mikhailova?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my....Amy Lin was awesome!!! I'd give her the highest PCS marks of anyone to this point!!!!

witcher

Match Penalty
Who are you referring to?

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Amy Lin has such a fun program. The choreography is exceptional. Mao could use this kind of fun Indian dance music for hers.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow....another victim gets beat with the rubber hose!!!!

Layback11

Record Breaker
Status: hoping nobody beats 57.34 so Vivian can hold onto 3rd :no: It's so stressful! :cry:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Good job from Mikhailova, she was happy for jumps. She needs to gain more speed, though.

Oops something clearly went wrong!