2015 NHK Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Pairs Short Program

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Exactly:luv17:

@crossover
With that specific placement along with D/R's winning, the four teams will be the last teams to advance to the GPF.

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
V/T sealed their own fate by not competing. They won't face D/R until Worlds now, where D/R will go in as the undefeated champions of the season yet again, with higher tech content. There will be no reason for the judges to hold up V/T much, they will be seen as "unworthy" of winning (if D/R skate very well) since they haven't done enough to prove they are better.

No Jinxingggg :drama:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
and this season's worlds will be held in the North America. :laugh:

Well she is injured folks I don't think we should be encouraging injured heroes that only make things worse. Come one. Yes, they probably won't be ready but the new faves are Sui and Han. and there are a slew (4) of Chinese teams all capable and Russians don't look too bad either. But the team to really watch re the Germans. they have a bullet.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well she is injured folks I don't think we should be encouraging injured heroes that only make things worse. Come one. Yes, they probably won't be ready but the new faves are Sui and Han. and there are a slew (4) of Chinese teams all capable and Russians don't look too bad either. But the team to really watch re the Germans. they have a bullet.

You mean Aliona and Bruno? I haven't really been following pairs this season, so is there another German pair?

nocturnalis

Medalist

People don't necessarily want her to perform injured, they just doubt the veracity of V/T's claims.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Watching on NHK broadcast...why, oh why did the choose such a small stadium? It's so sad for others (like me) who wanted to go but could not get tickets.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I have pie and wine. I am ready to go. Go Lubov and Dylan! :hap10: