2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Men SP and FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Men SP and FS

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is this the first time an Israeli won an international event?

Um...Bychenko won a small comp or two I'm sure, like Tallin Trophy last year, but nothing major.

Sylvia ‏@SylviaUnseen 37s37 seconds ago
#USIntlClassic Men 1-4 Daniel Samohin ISR 223.67 (152.15 FS 2nd to Uno), Keiji Tanaka JPN 212.34, Ross Miner USA 209.93; Dolensky USA 209.04

WOW!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Daniel!!!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He wiped out. Full body splat that looked like it hurt. His only one, but it either took a little wind out of his sails or he just got tired towards the end of the program. It was still good.

Really painful-looking. Wouldn't have surprised me one jot if he was winded from it.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Phooey. You should've won this handily, Shoma. But it's good to work out the kinks now.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay. I have cleaning to do and some shopping also to do ahead of a dinner tonight. I'm afraid I shall have to decamp from this thread!

See you all tomorrow for the Ladies' FS!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow, Daniel won! Well-deserved given the three quads. And woah, he had 82+ TES with a zero-point spin. He would have won the FS as well.

Sorry to hear that Ross and Richard had poor skates.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Did they hit the wrong button? Or just super strict?

That might be what they actually gave him...some of the bottom-ranked guys had scores around there (2.25 for Jordan Dodds, ouch!). But Daniel surely had enough going on to merit something more than a 3. :scratch:

Anyway - doesn't matter...he won! HA!