2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules

matcha

Medalist
I was looking for streams but are the short programs even being shown live on tv? I can't see them on TV Guide's listings (only from Sat onwards), and the stream I found for NBC Sports is talking about football.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I was looking for streams but are the short programs even being shown live on tv? I can't see them on TV Guide's listings (only from Sat onwards), and the stream I found for NBC Sports is talking about football.

The SPs and SD are not being shown on NBC. Nor on Universal Sports.

amc987

On the Ice
Is there a live stream for the ladies' SP? Goodness knows I am not paying Ice Network. I refuse.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Is there a live stream for the ladies' SP? Goodness knows I am not paying Ice Network. I refuse.

Funny thing is, I might have yesterday when it was on sale if it included the long and exhibition, but no, that is far too much to ask. I keep wanting to want Ice Network but just can't seem to find reason yet.

with luck some skates will end up on youtube or the like.

Skatingcat

Final Flight
I subscribed to the ice network (SO not worth the money) and and if there were a way to "share" the stream, I would. The commentators aren't bad, but the content is spotty (they don't seem to stream performances/programs if they air on network tv?).

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
What's with all the hate toward IceNetwork? So their website is poorly organized, the videos are sub-par quality, and the $50 USD Season Pass might (IMO) be asking a little much for most people, given these (and other) shortcomings.

Yesterday's deal of $24.99 USD for a Season Pass seemed pretty reasonable to me, especially for folks who are big enough fans to be on figure skating messaging boards, asking for live-streams, scouring the internet trying to find a stream that probably doesn't exist, etc.

Those in the U.S. are unlikely to ever get the amount of skating coverage on TV that IceNetwork provides, so seems like they are doing a decent job of providing in-depth coverage of live events. Although, I still do have a beef regarding their blackout restrictions on U.S. Nationals...

I wonder... if IceNetwork is not geo-blocking live coverage of the U.S. Nationals to folks outside the U.S., do you think they are providing full live coverage of Nationals to anyone outside of America? I'm guessing the answer is no, which would be a shame to subscribe to IceNetwork (outside of the U.S.) in order to see Nationals and then have all the main FS events on a black-out, only available several days later on-demand.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Anynobody got a lead on a non geoblocked live feed for now?

Or maybe just which channel is airing this, If any?

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Bad news, if you want to watch the ladies free, online, without the west coast tape delay, I am afraid you will have to pay for it now. The "pirate" site that carries NBC east, now charges to watch anything on their site. So if you want to watch the ladies free live, you will have to shell out, unfortunately.

The programming guide for this service says that the Ladies Freeskate will be on at 8:00 PM Eastern time. According to them, that is when NBC will start airing it.

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
The programming guide for the "pirate" site I now have to pay for has listings for Pairs, Dance, and Ladies finals, but no listing for the Mens final. Is NBC not broadcasting the Mens Freeskate this year? The listings have pairs and dance on at 3:00 PM Eastern on Saturday, and Ladies Frees at 8PM Eastern, but no listings for the Mens Free. It appears that NBC must not be going to broadcast the Mens final. Hopefully, Ice Network will stream it if NBC is not going to broadcast it.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The programming guide for the "pirate" site I now have to pay for has listings for Pairs, Dance, and Ladies finals, but no listing for the Mens final. Is NBC not broadcasting the Mens Freeskate this year? The listings have pairs and dance on at 3:00 PM Eastern on Saturday, and Ladies Frees at 8PM Eastern, but no listings for the Mens Free. It appears that NBC must not be going to broadcast the Mens final. Hopefully, Ice Network will stream it if NBC is not going to broadcast it.

LOL, IceNetwork's and NBC's scheduling for the Men's FS is shown clearly in the OP of this thread. No mystery whatsoever.
The Men's FS takes place on Sunday afternoon. IceNetwork will stream the first two groups, and then NBC's live coverage begins at 4 pm ET.

Last edited: