2016-17 GPF Short Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Short Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That constant change of music is not appealing to me, but they clearly enjoyed their dance.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The music edits in the program make it nearly unwatchable for me.

They seemed slow after the Russians and Shibs to me. But I like them and of all the FD's of that sort I like theirs the best.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That music was nearly as bad as the Shibs, really terrible. Still big TES, mid 70'S maybe and 4th place?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Every time I watch this program, I completely agree with the sentiment among the lyrics, "Oh My God" or "Oops".

MIM

Medalist
It is the first time for me to watch their SP from start to finish.
First half: Soft, flowy, but too bland.
SEcond half: I find the music "push it" really engaging. Then 5 differnt music cuts?? too choppy and lost the drive and contrast they had.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I thought they made changes???? :shrug:

hello tulosai!

the only change they should made is to ditch that program once and for good, I'm afraid it is too late now, but in my pinion it's the only right change to do about this bizare hybrid...

Plisskin

Medalist
Bad costumes and bad SD. I feel second hand embarrassment watching them. Please change your SD Maddy and Zach otherwise, Katelyn and Jean Luc might take your place at Worlds.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well the only thing that went as expected is V/M in first with a new personal best score... anyone expected Chock and Bates in last (and lower PCS than everyone but Hubbell/Donahue?!)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I didn't think C/B would be last, I thought H/D would be, but the rest of the standings don't really surprise me. US Nationals is going to be really tough in ice dance this year, especially considering Hawayek/Baker, too.

Plisskin

Medalist
I see in slow mo Madison and Evan messed up in their twizzle sequence I believe. Looked out of synch.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The difference between ShibSibs and P/C is so small, it will all come down to FD! I'd say even B/S can challenge for podium, but C/B unfortunately not :(

Raomina

On the Ice
Is Marie-France the Brian Orser of ice dance? I liked Virtue/Moir's SD the best. They really performed it and I love the lift to the climax of the music.