2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program

Biellmann

Match Penalty
Folks - Ice Coverage (post#44) and Kiches (post#45) have kindly posted the schedules. Competition is taking place in Montreal, Canada.

Surely people can figure out their own time zone in relation to Montreal? Although I am a Hanyu fan, I see no need to spam the thread with questions about exactly what time Yuzuru will skate. There are other competitors too!

Well, people don't need to be interested in "other" competitors. Everyone has it's own favorites and has the right to care only about his favorites :shrug:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Alright, Misha, I'll forgive the all black costume this time because you are actually skating to "Paint It Black".... and because you look kinda like a Faberge egg... and because how the hell did you save that jump... and because you're awesome

But that's it!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I am so happy with Misha... so rare it seems lately that a skater i like skates to a song i both know and like and finds a version i don't hate! Thank you Misha Ge!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Holy whoa. I didn't even know that was Misha since I tuned in halfway through the skate. He looks different.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Alright, Misha, I'll forgive the all black costume this time because you are actually skating to "Paint It Black".... and because you look kinda like a Faberge egg... and because how the hell did you save that jump... and because you're awesome

But that's it!

I suddenly really want Max to skate to "Paint it Black" mixed in with "White Wedding"

katymay

Medalist
I am so happy with Misha... so rare it seems lately that a skater i like skates to a song i both know and like and finds a version i don't hate! Thank you Misha Ge!
Anyone know what version this is? I love this version of Paint it Black.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Incredible skate from Misha! Never better .

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Pleeeeeease read back several posts.

Some of us have tried to supply the information. It's here in the thread. You just have to read it.

What? :rolleye: I have no obligation for anything. I was questioning about the organizers' poor job, but your tone....

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Anyone know what version this is? I love this version of Paint it Black.

No idea, but we should find out. I kinda agree that it is worth a listen to on its own. I usually am not crazy about cover versions, but this did a good job of being its own good thing, while still capturing the spirit of the source.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm proud of Max for how hard he's working on his PCS, but it really hurt him to skate after Misha. At least he's going for a different style than Misha.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Anyone else hate that outfit? It really bugs, I am not sure how that thing goes with the music. It's almost like a loose sweater.