2016 JGP Yokohama Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Yokohama Ladies FS

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
When Kaori finished her performance, I got emotional....Well done.

Wow she won!!!! :sad46: :2thumbs:

kalee

On the Ice
Fantastic! Love that Kaori will probably get to go to JGPF after missing it narrowly last year...

frida80

Record Breaker
Marin was amazing to come back to win a silver and keep her in the running for the JGPF. But Kaori! I'm So proud! What a night (morning)!

Now, I'm off to bed finally. :bed:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking at the predictions thread and then looking at the results... What a surprising outcome. Good for the Japanese girls for showing up in front of their home crowd :cheer: And the audience was in great numbers, and very spirited as usual.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Kaori and Mako's programs are 'basic' and but I really enjoyed their determination to get their elements done right. Also, they've got good speed and SS to build presentation on in coming seasons. Maybe Akiko will help them out a bit.

LeCygne

Final Flight
So happy that Marin came back with an awesome long! Looking ahead, her next event in Slovenia is stacked with Tsurskaya, Zagitova, and Kihira... Hope Marin can pull out a medal there! Would silver and bronze be enough for JGPF?

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
Marin was amazing to come back to win a silver and keep her in the running for the JGPF. But Kaori! I'm So proud! What a night (morning)!

Now, I'm off to bed finally. :bed:

just my observation, but she had the best choreography in both sp and lp, and most importantly, she performed to the music beautifully with power and grace.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
So happy that Marin came back with an awesome long! Looking ahead, her next event in Slovenia is stacked with Tsurskaya, Zagitova, and Kihira... Hope Marin can pull out a medal there! Would silver and bronze be enough for JGPF?

I'm curious to see if she'll get moved to a different JGP. Or if other contenders will move. That's a pretty stacked field.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Swedish judge not digging on Sofia's PCS :laugh:

And Japanese judge :drama:

Last edited:

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
wow, Japan in very good hands with the ladies field....three strong girls, kaori, marin, mako......, the US will have to wait a while longer and remain in the drought :(

LeCygne

Final Flight
I'm curious to see if she'll get moved to a different JGP. Or if other contenders will move. That's a pretty stacked field.

Oh, interesting. Forgot that the entries are so fluid in JGP, unlike the GP. In that case, I really hope JSF will have the foresight to move her.

FTnoona

Final Flight
Surprised at how low Alisa's PCS were in comparison to the other ladies in the final group :sad21:
I thought her FS was cute and in character.

sneakers

Match Penalty

Tsurskaya has already been moved to Estonia with Liza N.