2016 Nebelhorn Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Ladies SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I mean, I do think we all have to keep in mind this is a free service they are trying to provide to us at some cost to themselves. It is disappointing but it's not like they're doing it on purpose and it's not really like they owe us anything either. This is a nice thing they are voluntarily choosing to do without compensation.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Last year they uploaded videos, hope they will this year too.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I mean, I do think we all have to keep in mind this is a free service they are trying to provide to us at some cost to themselves. It is disappointing but it's not like they're doing it on purpose and it's not really like they owe us anything either. This is a nice thing they are voluntarily choosing to do without compensation.

I am trying to tell myself that this stream is free, and at least worked better until now than IceNotwork last week which I actually paid for, so...positives, I guess? It's just so annoying that it's worked basically flawlessly the whole night until my Queen Liza.

Don't agree completely. This is a promotion for a sport that normally doesn't have a lot of spectators. They need to do a better job on that.

LRK

Record Breaker

I agree with this.

Just now I'm just too anxious about Liza to be able to be quite fair...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I am trying to tell myself that this stream is free, and at least worked better until now than IceNotwork last week which I actually paid for, so...positives, I guess? It's just so annoying that it's worked basically flawlessly the whole night until my Queen Liza.

Until So Youn. It isn't just Liza we're missing.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Live scores don't work too. Who can provide us info about Liza's score? Anyone in Germany?

tulosai

Record Breaker

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I was waiting for Liza too and I'm disappointed too but the fact is we're not entitled to anything and some people seem to think maybe we are. In my mind that's just not true. It doesn't mean we're not disappointed but it's important to have a realistic grasp of what's going on.

Don't agree completely. This is a promotion for a sport that normally doesn't have a lot of spectators. They need to do a better job on that.

£They need to do nothing, it's free. It's already nice we had something at all.

tulosai

Record Breaker

Right but this is a dailymotion channel that only someone who was already a fan and spectator would have any hope of finding. It's not like it's the BBC or CBS or like it's even the ISU who is streaming it. The event itself is streaming it.

kallirroe

On the Ice
We just lost Lizza !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry. And apparently she did well. She took 65.20!