2016 NHK Trophy Pairs SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Pairs SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
if you weren't threatened by it, it can be ;) it the skunk gave you the lifting leg jiggy dance, it was a get out of my way warning... but yeah.. it's called musk either way ;)
So that smell is some sort of sexy skunk thing ....

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Cheng PENG / Yang JIN CHN 73.33 1 video
2 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN 72.95 2 video
3 Xuehan WANG / Lei WANG CHN 65.66 3 video
4 Mari VARTMANN / Ruben BLOMMAERT GER 61.23 4 video
5 Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA USA 57.02 5 video
6 Sumire SUTO / Francis BOUDREAU-AUDET JPN 52.65 6 video
7 Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER AUT 52.19 7 video

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Again with the All about the Bass again. (Is the skinny B*tches like supposed to be ironic at a skating competition?)

When I fired GB it really took the wind out of his sails....

Does anyone know what the two Chinese teams need here to go to the GPF?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
wang wang need to win i think...

P/J need to medal.
Again with the All about the Bass again. (Is the skinny B*tches like supposed to be ironic at a skating competition?)

When I fired GB it really took the wind out of his sails....

Does anyone know what the two Chinese teams need here to go to the GPF?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh boy, just under an hour till the ladies short begins! That length of time seems much longer than it really is, though considering how manically exhausted I am, I can understand why. Time for a power nap! :bed: Hopefully I'll get up in time to watch my homegirl Alaine.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
checking who is under 18... ?

you can be a dependent without being under 18. It's more about their capacity to support themselves. People have made the argument that university kids are dependents if they live at home and their parents pay all their bills.

I haven't had to do a super complicated return like that. They tend to be higher income earners and they get professionals to do their taxes.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i will call your name when it starts.
Oh boy, just under an hour till the ladies short begins! That length of time seems much longer than it really is, though considering how manically exhausted I am, I can understand why. Time for a power nap! :bed: Hopefully I'll get up in time to watch my homegirl Alaine.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i guess all figure skaters would be dependent... but they don't live with me all though.. just a few...
you can be a dependent without being under 18. It's more about their capacity to support themselves. People have made the argument that university kids are dependents if they live at home and their parents pay all their bills.

I haven't had to do a super complicated return like that. They tend to be higher income earners and they get professionals to do their taxes.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
wang wang need to win i think...

P/J need to medal.

So it's likely P/J will go but not Wang/Wang? Winning would be a tall order for them. Not undo able but..unlikely? It's likely to be D/R, the two chinese teams, the germans, T/M?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So it's likely P/J will go but not Wang/Wang? Winning would be a tall order for them. Not undo able but..unlikely? It's likely to be D/R, the two chinese teams, the germans, T/M?

S/M are in
T/M are in
Y/Z are in
most likely it would be
D/R (4th place and above will do it)
P/J medal will do it
and
S/B with 22 points but winning the first tie breaker among the many 22 point teams...