2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Ladies SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ouch may these mistakes be the last ones for this competition for both Julia and Maria! Nevertheless, its not really important to place high at the CS events. These are preparation for the upcoming events of season.

Oh, they will both place high after SP. Just not with high scores.

Biellmann

Match Penalty
Ouch may these mistakes be the last ones for this competition for both Julia and Maria! Nevertheless, its not really important to place high at the CS events. These are preparation for the upcoming events of season.

As long as there are no falls and pops ( in the SP) i'm okay with :party2:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Hmm..didn't see Sotskova's performance, but so far the scores for all the skaters, especially PCS seems lower than I expected?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Rajikova really is a lovely skater when clean, she conveys emotion very well on the ice.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
It's great because less people watch. Nicole did not delivered :(

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not her best skate with two jump mistakes, but not a bad start. I would like to see her skate to something more fun.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Figures, right before her last 2 jumping passes. I really like this program for her, could be up there with her Chaplin.

And we're back, hope we get her scores.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
She doesn't look happy :(

EDIT: Deduction, so she had a fall...

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Great program for Alena - and she’s still popular enough to make a stream crash :thumbsup:

LRK

Record Breaker
Great program for Alena - and she’s still popular enough to make a stream crash :thumbsup:

Stream Crashers - popularity evaluated via stream crashing. I can see the fan wars now: "My Favourite is so popular the stream kept crashing all the time!" - "Oh, yeah? That's nothing! My Favourite is so popular we saw nothing of the performance at all! So there!"