2016 Skate America Pairs FS | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So far I'm 2 for 2 with winners but 3 for 6 with medalists. I really expected J/C to medal here.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yup... but skating like they did tonight, no way they will get that... plus they have Robin already... they should feel lucky to spend time with him.
Ughhh...I just feel like they could skate better with different programs and a coach who viewed them as their top priority! THAT is what is so frustrating.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Is Ingo still coaching? I thought Robin was working with him. Did I miss something important? Robin is a really attractive man. So many attractive men in figure skating these days. It wasn't always so.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
yup... but skating like they did tonight, no way they will get that... plus they have Robin already... they should feel lucky to spend time with him.

By the way, I love Robin's new hair style. He was hot yesterday too. :love:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i'm going through a hot figure skating men crisis right now... i feel like i am 15 again
Is Ingo still coaching? I thought Robin was working with him. Did I miss something important? Robin is a really attractive man. So many attractive men in figure skating these days. It wasn't always so.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
who do you think is the hottest? I think for me because I really like tall men it might be Morgan (even if he was a bit of a jerk tonight) Andrew Poje is also attractive. Cizeron is very handsome but he's almost too good looking for my tastes.

NAOTMAA

Medalist
The Russian fed. only makes suggestions, they don't force skaters to do certain things although they try to convince them as much as they can. So I assume this bland AC stuff is what T/M like and since their not #1/#2 important team the fed. accepts what their presented with during the test skate.

Its upsetting because they have a great natural style but their team clearly can't package them correctly. They appear clueless in all aspects. Totmianina and Marinin were never outwardly expressive but their programs great because their team packaged them to their strengths and highlighted them. That's who T/M should take inspiration from.

Yulia wanted to change coaches early last season and while the fed. convinced her to stay with Eteri for a while longer she finally took her own steps and finally moved to Urmanov by nationals. The fed. didn't force her to stay with Eteri. So with T/M I can't blame the fed. anymore. I blame them for not taking a stand for their own careers and taking action unless as I mentioned before they really are satisfied with this AC stuff in which case I morn their career because they will never have the big breakthrough. (I'm actually very bitter and irrational at the moment :slink:)