2016 Trophée de France Pairs SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Pairs SP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Castelli/Tran and Gautier in the cosy bumpy sofa: 59.26 in first place.

Now Vaness and James :clap:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Hmm..I really hope to see two clean programs in one competition from them ONE DAY.

I don't usually watch much pairs, so forgive the question, by why are they called side by side spins instead of twizzles? (are they the same thing with different name, or different things?)

Spin shouldn't travel at all. You are on a different part on the blade for these elements : twizzle (middle), spins (top). Then you have Stepanova Bukin who have a set of sit twizzle which is almost a spin.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
A somewhat similar fall on the throw. :confused:

Mervin's take off on the jump had me thinking he would fall. It didn't get a point deduction after all.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
As a Canadian, I'd just like to formally apologize to all of you for the existence of The Weeknd and his music.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Again not perfect - overrotated throw flip, hands over her head, but .....

They should stop the tano throw. It leads nowhere and they miss it every single time. They could get more points without and land it clean. Rough skate overall.

Lysambre

Final Flight
I love this music for them, not perfect elements, but I really liked that program :luv17:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Did they get the SBS jumps? They were so far apart I couldn't see them both.

Well performed I think. I miss her catsuit. They are such a great looking couple.

Dog left when the weekend started to wail.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Awesome job from these two, too bad about the small mistakes but should go into first by a fair margin at this point.