2017 CS Autumn Classic Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Autumn Classic Pairs FS

Greta

On the Ice
Mervissa had some awesome moments. Love that spread eagle from Mervin and also the lift that just stops at the end of the rink. And the death spiral entrance.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Their program was okay, but not really memorable. :confused2:

I dunno. At least it's not another year of Journey.

- - - Updated - - -

S/B mah most favourite cuties ever!!! :love: :cheer:

Ooooh, longer hair on Charlie, that's new!

- - - Updated - - -

The jump combos seem cursed tonight. Hang in there S/B!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
S/B handled this angsty music much better than I feared given how bubbly they are. Yay! Go S/B :yay:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it wrong that the very beginning of the music sounded like "We're Breaking Free" from High School Musical?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will someone be kind and post the scores for s/b? I'm watching a movie with my family and can't turn the sound on to hear :/

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yuo know, it's a real pleasure to see a program in an Olympic year that isn't screaming with self-importance. It's a lovely little gem of a program. Fresh with tons of low-key charm. It's going to set them apart this year.

127.92 Sorry, didn't get the TES/PCS breakdown.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh, I just loved everything about this program! :cheer: Julianne and Charlie have always been amongst my favourites!

A few stumbles, but nothing that can't be worked on!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yuo know, it's a real pleasure to see a program in an Olympic year that isn't screaming with self-importance. It's a lovely little gem of a program. Fresh with tons of low-key charm. It's going to set them apart this year.

127.92 Sorry, didn't get the TES/PCS breakdown.

No worries thanks a bunch!!

GGFan

Record Breaker
Too bad about that fall toward the end. J/C have found their sweet spot with these modern programs. Love how their legs just go on for days and all the moments and shapes they create. The only thing I didn't like was her tights half over her boots.