2017 CS US International Classic Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Mens FS

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Obviously he doesn't have the tech level of the top guys, but he kept my interest. Very good effort.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Chinese Taipei.. nice pleasant surprise. Bit of a Jeremy fan? Hanyu costume though...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No, he's working on his music and asked me to turn it down when Samohin was on!
Shameful!
[emoji23]

hahahaha :) at least he didn't get to hear the really tacky music one of the bros had earlier on... like some italian crapola

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
:rolleye: Can we please retire Muse Exogenesis 3 now?!??

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
hahahaha :) at least he didn't get to hear the really tacky music one of the bros had earlier on... like some italian crapola
The second brother? I wanted to write that I hated that music but I felt bad. I preferred Schindlers splats :/

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That Salt Lake City altitude was gettin to him. But good for him!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
He watched a bit of the pairs when we were having dinner and he really liked Moore-Towers/Marinara

their music is tacky too though :) not sure what you mean by working on "his music" but yeah.. "un ange passe" by MTM is something else ;) though they skate to it so well... i love the program for them.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
i was hoping you weren't here when i heard the first note and a half LOL

Well I was actually doing something else with the competition in the background and recognized the music from the next room. I came back in and watched and well I would have posted here sooner about it but was too busy facepalming. :palmf::sarcasm::disapp: