2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs SP

Roast Toast

Medalist
She looks like a beautifully wrapped up present. He looks like the ripped up paper thrown on the floor afterwards.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gorgeous skate from Tarasova/Morozov! :love: They have gorgeous classical style; this program goes so well with what they can do. Keep this up, T/M, you may be among my favorite pairs before long.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
How can it be that that costume looks so good on Evgenia and so terrible on Vladmir? *sigh*

I so prefer this version of T/M to the Candyman version.

Final Flight
was it the acoustics in this rink? was it the audience not clapping to the right beat?
their step sequence was a bit off - or is it just me?

Love them to bits. Praying they wake up and change their LP music.....

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well I was only somewhat bored during that, which is a marked improvement over their usual programs.

nimi

Medalist
8 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV (RUS)

Music: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov

Black costume with red ribbon detail

3Tw
3T - she hand down
3LoTh
FiDS
PCoSp
3Li
StSq

Small mistake from her, but their pair elements are so nice...
Thanks sequinsgalore for your play-by-play! :ghug:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Now admittedly I am no fan of S/K , but even by that standard it's one of the most bloodless and cold tangos I've ever seen.

Yuck.

gosh... usually when i hear besame mucho i think about all the sensual things (and sinful ones LOL) in the world i have done... now i felt like hiding into my fridge... i found some snack in there... so that was good...

one trick pony : fierce and cold... they do it well... and i am fine with that...

what i am not fine with is two major mistakes... a fall and a very botched twist with barely any catch from him... and in first... by like 4-5 points? really?

andromache

Record Breaker
Oh no my S/K post got lost in the brief forum crash.

S/K's step sequence is FIRE. Their speed is incredible, and they have a superior presence to T/M. T/M have the elements though - especially the twist.

I hope S/K can keep it together in the LP and the difference between program quality will pull them ahead.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Marchei and Hotarek are under-scored. Maybe they have week TES? S/K's throw twist was just as bad as theirs tho.

Purv

Match Penalty
Better PCS then S/K? Seriously? If other with mistakes can have bigger PCS then clean ones, then why not here?

nimi

Medalist
Has S/K's twist always been that bad?
Has never had a lot of height, but Fedor's surgery & him returning to full training only a month ago or so is why it's even lower and more underrotated than usual.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I think the board ate my post about S/K. I couldn't take my eyes off of them, even with flaws. They have the presence and the flow. Please get it together S/K. I would love for them, the Germans, and Sui/Han to fight for gold.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
gosh... usually when i hear besame mucho i think about all the sensual things (and sinful ones LOL) in the world i have done... now i felt like hiding into my fridge... i found some snack in there... so that was good...

Can you go back in there for a second? *hides padlock and chains behind me*

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker

one trick pony : fierce and cold... they do it well... and i am fine with that...

what i am not fine with is two major mistakes... a fall and a very botched twist with barely any catch from him... and in first... by like 4-5 points? really?
It needed to be colder. When they skate, I want them to either take me to the morgue, or nothing at all!!!!