2017 JGP Poland Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Poland Ladies FS

Shandy

On the Ice
I usually don't care for the longer dresses, but Nina's is lovely! Looked like it got in her way a couple of times, though.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Anna Ivancenco (MDA) in a green black and gold dress. Very appropriate for music entitled "Earth Song"

already two falls poor girl

Lots of pops too.

This is not her day.

Nice Biellmann though

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oliwia Rzepiel of POL in a one sleeved grey dress lined with red studded with rhinestones, cut so it looks like a top and skirt joined at a single point on her side.

She's an interesting skater but I'm still not a fan of this costume. She also got 3/10 judges+ref voting for a costume/prop violation last time.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ann-Christin Marold (GER) is in this group and she's so adorable (and has some talent too!)

Maya Gorodnitsky (ISR) is the youngest ladies skater here, also in this group - the only one born in 2004.

Oh, also Joanna So (HKG), who raised her PB by 32 points! at Nebehorn!

I don't know much about Lisa Lager (SWE) or Jelizaveta Mincenko (LAT) but good luck to them too.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Lisa Lager of SWE, wearing a pretty blue dress with silver sparkle.

She has potential

Shandy

On the Ice
Jelizaveta's jumps are all so huge and athletic! She just needs to work on landing them. Not sure I liked her costume, but what a unique program.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Jelizaveta Mincencko of LAT in dark blue with white mesh along the top and bottom of the sleeves, plus blue tights.

ooh, very nice straight camel spin

Ann-Christin Marold of GER in her Grease costume which is adorable

I missed her skate but she got a new PB FS score by 10 points! Yay!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Maya Gorodnitsky of ISR in an orangey top/skirt with lots of gold and just look up a picture of Moana because that's her music lol

She's having fun with this program.

She is so happy (deservedly so) with her skate! Can't stop smiling in the Kiss and Cry!

5 point increase in her ISU PB FS!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Joanna So (HKG) in a purplish dress with darker purple appliques.

Pretty dress but doesn't make me think Beauty and the Beast. Though I'd rather than than a billion programs a la yellow dress/La La Land.

I don't think she'll meet her SB/PB because it was all from Seniors at Nebelhorn, but she has some potential.

Awkward crash at the very end, causing her to end behind the music because she still had her layback to do. Hopefully it doesn't put her over time.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Chemistry, your efforts in this thread to describe everything while basically everyone is checking out Finland Trophy is admirable and you deserve all the cookies. :thank:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Chemistry, your efforts in this thread to do describe everything while basically everyone is checking out Finland Trophy is admirable and you deserve all the cookies. :thank:

It's easier to watch JGP because I can stream it on Youtube through my Smart TV lol <3

Also I don't have cookies but I do have pie!

Also I keep forgetting Challengers are on. I only knew Nebelhorn because I'd been tracking the Olympic spots.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Hongyi Chen of CHN in a red dress with lots of silver sparkle.

Scratch spin! Those are cool.

Pretty layback/Biellman too!

ETA: Oooh, new PB by 13 points! And her coach is happy! (her total PB went up by 16 points!)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Paulina Raminauskaite of LTU in a blue dress with lots of sparkle on the neckline and around the keyhole opening on the back

A few falls already :(

I actually want this dress as a real dress.

Good for her for trying triples even if she struggled a lot.

Yay for her, 10 ISU PB FS increase anyway! Total of about 21 points increase, from BLR just a few weeks ago!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Noemie Bodenstein of SUI in a pale pink dress with lace sleeves

Nooooooooot her day. Some rough falls and a hand down too.

She's a very elegant skater when she's on.

Oooh, still ISU PB FS by 7 points!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Kristina Shkuleta-Gromova of EST in a blue dress with crisscrossing thin silver lines around the waist and lots of sparkles.

All 3 of her PB scores (Total, SP, FS) are currently from different competitions. That's rare. Total is from 2017 Nebelhorn, SP is from the 2017 BLR JGP event, and FS is from 2017 Lombardia.

Nice jump combo!

I like her as a skater. She's inched her way up the standings at Junior Worlds over 3 years, from 34th to 29th to 28th. Maybe this could be the year she makes the FS!

95.69! New ISU PB FS! Even beat her score at a Senior competition where she has 30 extra seconds of free skate time! And now both her total score and FS PBs will be from teh same competition!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Kim Cheremsky of AZE in a dark red and gold dress with multicolored stones.

Some great jumps, even with some underrotation issues

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Chloe Ing of SGP in a dark purpley blue dress with a whooooooooole lotta sparkle.

Oops, popped jump

Nice I-spin to end