2017 JPG Croatia Cup Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Ladies FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
At least her coach (or whoever that is in the Kiss and Cry with her) seems to be trying to comfort her rather than yelling at her?

And she's into 1st even if it's way off her PB, so she'll be at least 3rd, so she'll more than likely qualify for the JGPF (because she'd win any tiebreakers with any other 26-ers)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I think that #1 and #3 is enough for GPF. I think that Trusova winning 2 events seals it. There's not enough possibilities for skaters to get #1 #1 or #1 #2. #1 #3 is so much stronger than #2 #2.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Room is wide open for Sofia here. Hope she goes clean and steals the show!!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Poor Tarakanova, hopefully she is okay, those falls looked really bad. Don't be hard on yourself baby, just be healthy!

Young was an absolute delight, I love her fire. Score looks low IMO :scowl:

And Mako has great speed and is very smooth over the ice, but those who-needs-knees-when-you're-30 Nagoya landings just hurt watching them... :slink:

Ender

Match Penalty
I think that #1 and #3 is enough for GPF. I think that Trusova winning 2 events seals it. There's not enough possibilities for skaters to get #1 #1 or #1 #2. #1 #3 is so much stronger than #2 #2.
Takaranova will go to JGPF, will she?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
LOVE that program!! What fire and character! Congratulations Sofia!! And congrats Papa Mishin!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Russian ladies won't let anyone else win JGP-s :laugh: So she will most probably get another JGP. Wonder who will be left out.

breadstal

Record Breaker
If You would put that 3T :drama: Congratulations to Sofia and other medalists! Both Yelim and Young 4th in their JGPs (sob) and they both skate in Italy :drama: