dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Sep 27 - Sep 30, 2017
Zagreb, Croatia

Thursday, 28 September 2017, 13:30 UTC +2

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

START ORDER​

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Olivia BOYS-EDDY / Mackenzie BOYS-EDDY
SP: Take The A Train by Billy Strayhorn, performed by Nikki Yanofski; choreo by Matthew Doleman
FS: "A Score For Four Blades" by Mackenzie Boys-Eddy; choreo by Matthew Doleman
CAN
2Chloe CHOINARD / Mathieu OSTIGUY
SP: Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Waltz for Peppy (from "The Artist" soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource, The Artist Ouverture (from "The Artist" soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource, Comme un Rosée de Larmes by Ludovic Bource, My Suicide (from "The Artist" soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Take It All" from Nine soundtrack, composed by Maury Yeston; choreo by Lance Vipond, Alison Purkiss
FS: "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Ingrid Michaelson with male vocal (incl. Hugo Peretti); choreo by Lance Vipond, Alison Purkiss
CAN
4Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIE
SP: Chicago (soundtrack); choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
FS: Turning Page (from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn" soundtrack) by Ryan O'Neal; choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
5Jiaying SUI / Yunzhi GUO
SP: Don't Cry For Me Argentina (from "Evita") by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
FS: Carmen by Bizet; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
CHN
6Yuyao ZHANG / Ziqi JIA
SP: All l Of Me performed by Michael Bublé; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
FS: Mr. and Mrs. Smith (soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
CHN
7Hailey Esther KOPS / Artem TSOGLIN
SP: Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
FS: A Whole New World (Aladdin soundtrack) by Alan Menken; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
ISR
8Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: Sochi Sarabanda by Alexander Goldstein; choreo by Natalia Bestemianova and Igor Bobrin
FS: The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev
RUS
9Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN
SP: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: Selection from Cirque du Soleil; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
RUS
10Daria KVARTALOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO
SP: The Feeling Begins by Peter Gabriel; choreo by Roman Soloviev, Valentin Molotov
FS: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3 - Redemption by Muse; choreo by Roman Soloviev, Valentin Molotov
RUS
11Isabella GAMEZ / Ton CONSUL
SP: "Faith" by Sleeping At Last; choreo by John Kerr
FS: "Maria de Buenos Aires" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by John Kerr and Julie Marcotte
ESP
12Sarah FENG / Tommy-Jo NYMAN
SP:"Fantasy for Violin & Orchestra" from the Ladies in Lavender soundtrack; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
LP: Hana's Eyes by Maksim Mrvica; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
USA
13Laiken LOCKLEY / Keenan PROCHNOW
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by Stefania Berton
FS: "Les Retrouvailles" by Yann Tiersen; choreo by Stefania Berton
USA

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The guy in the Canadian team wrote the music for their FS: :clap:

"FS: "A Score For Four Blades" by Mackenzie Boys-Eddy; choreo by Matthew Doleman"

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Mackenzie is in a band. It's called LOAF.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, I'm sure a lot of you are going to do like me and watch the Nebelhorn rather than the Croatia Cup.

But for those that are going to watch the Juniors, here is the live stream (starts in 5h 55m from now):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-o5tm4MrDw

Here is the time schedule:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/jgpcro2017/jgpcro2017_JuniorPairs_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the livescoring:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/jgpcro2017/SEG005.HTM

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yup, all that info is already in Doris's post!

(Just got up. Still sleepy. Noticed the Israel pair withdrew.)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i love Mathieu's smile, he always looks so positive :luv17:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Laiken Lochley/Keenan Prochnow of USA - both in a dark blue (looks purple depending on angle) with a whitish pattern on the very top. Her in a no sleeves/straps dress (illusion mesh holding it up) with lots of sparkle and him with a long sleeved shirt and long pants.

I missed like half the program because my tv took a sec to turn on, but they have a lovely quality about their skating.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I have to leave like RIGHT after the last pair skates, so I'm totally going to make good use of my zamboni break and shower during it.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
oh look, Chinese girl skating with flying purple jacket :biggrin:
on a serious note, there are 3 Chinese pairs, where were they during past 2 pairs events? well done China :slink:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Jiaying Sui/Yunzhi Guo of CHN - her in a blue dress fading to white at the very bottom, lined with lots of gold sparkle on the sharp top edges and a big gold belt. Him in a white shirt/pants with gold detailing, and a militaryish style jacket thing in the same blue and some red, with gold epaulet shoulder things

His outfit made me think Nutcracker?

Also the stream seems to be having issues. Keeps freezing or getting interrupted.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
oh look, Chinese girl skating with flying purple jacket :biggrin:
on a serious note, there are 3 Chinese pairs, where were they during past 2 pairs events? well done China :slink:

I looked into this earlier because there were ZERO Chinese entries to the first 3 JGPs and my theory was that they're only sending delegations to BLR, CRO, and POL this year because those are the events where they have entries in every discipline, and it's proven true.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Evelyn Walsh/Trennt Michaud of CAN - both in black with lots of silvery white sparkle (her in a dress, him in shirt/pants with a deeeeeep V)

They definitely have some talent.

The second n in his name bugs me.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I looked into this earlier because there were ZERO Chinese entries to the first 3 JGPs and my theory was that they're only sending delegations to BLR, CRO, and POL this year because those are the events where they have entries in every discipline, and it's proven true.

i think there wasnt any at 1st jgp with pairs discipline and there were only one pair last week, they didnt use their spots and one of these pairs will have to stay at home at last event and miss international experience

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Sarah Feng/ TJ Nyman of USA - also in black, with darker sparkles. Her dress had interesting detailing on the back.

It's interesting to see her skate pairs after remembering her from her early Ice Dance days with a tiny Anthony Ponomarenko! She's not half bad.

Ooh interesting spin position with her in a Charlotte position and him over top of her (standing, not also in a Charlotte)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
i think there wasnt any at 1st jgp with pairs discipline and there were only one pair last week, they didnt use their spots and one of these pairs will have to stay at home at last event and miss international experience

Yes, there weren't any pairs at Riga, but there were no Chinese skaters there period (so it's not just a pairs thing).