2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I was never able to make the wifi even show up on my android phone! But for my sister with an iPhone it worked perfectly! Technology is weird sometimes..
It did show up on my android phone, it just refused to work properly......

Sorry for the post spam :laugh: I'm on my phone and I'm actually supported to watch ice dance......

sarama

Medalist
It did show up on my android phone, it just refused to work properly......

Sorry for the post spam [emoji23] I'm on my phone and I'm actually supported to watch ice dance......
Yeah, I just think it was working weirdly (understandably considering the amount of people connected)

Rissa

Record Breaker
Before I forget: people had asked about leaving their luggage at the arena, and they are able to store it here after all. I saw some suitcases in the cloak room and asked about it.

Omg Pamigena, you're a savior!

Does anyone know if gala practices are open for the public? I don't have a ticket for it in my all-even package and it doesn't feature in the program on the app, and the app says the door for the Gala open at 12.30 which is just after the practice according to the color-coded schedule.

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Omg Pamigena, you're a savior!

Does anyone know if gala practices are open for the public? I don't have a ticket for it in my all-even package and it doesn't feature in the program on the app, and the app says the door for the Gala open at 12.30 which is just after the practice according to the color-coded schedule.
glad I could help :)

not sure the website people actually ever talked to the arena people. Because when I told the girl at the coat check that the website said that we couldn't store any luggage at the arena she was like "huh? that is weird. no you can just bring it here and we keep it for you"..... and I'm not sure if they posted this on facebook or somewhere else, but they also said that there would be water dispensers where we could fill our water bottles for free - and when we asked one of the girls at the bar, the answer was "yes you're not the first one to ask about this, but we actually have no idea what you're talking about" :roll9: well ok then I guess....

according to the website gala practice is not open but :sarcasm: see above. But since there were no tickets for it on sale and there was no ticket for it in the all-event package, I assume that in this instance the website info actually was correct and gala practice is not open (which is a shame :sad21: )

FourSeasons

Rinkside
I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask, but where do I find a list of the skaters that will participate in the gala tomorrow?

khughes

On the Ice
It was really nice to meet those of you I did meet. I hope you all had good journeys home.

seniorita

Record Breaker
If you want to use the Vip WiFi the password is: Helsinki2017

The free wifi never appeared on my phone as well so I started checking the locked ones and actually put this pass as I thought it was the hashtag and it worked 😋

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It's so eurovisiony......help, now the kid's choir is starting to sing! :giveup: