2018 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Pairs SP

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
So Z/E come out of SP as the nr 1 russians. One more surprise for today.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mozer needs to ditch the Elton John glasses already !

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Great job, Vanessa+Morgan and Valentina+Ondrej!
Hope that Zhenya+Vlad can come back stronger tomorrow. But if J/C win, I won't be mad, even though my predictions will score approximately nothing :biggrin: :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I definitely did not expected T/M to fall to second group. Still, the can still catch up, the differences are not that great.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Interestingly so far non of the acts that you assumed would try to use Euros in Moscow before Olympics
to get momentum are stepping up to claim their marks, Both in the Men and here

s_parks

Record Breaker
Who knew the day would come where J/C would be sitting in 1st after the sp. They've come a long way from scoring low 60s with a clean short!

slider11

Medalist
Too bad! Ksenia and Fedor were on fire at the beginning! They really had that tango buzz going but after the fall she faded. Frankly, I get that Evgenia and Vladimir had trouble with the SBS jumps and throw but I prefer their performance. Vanessa and Morgan's elements were fierce and powerful but there was alot of scratchy and graby skating between elements that I think detracts from the overall performance. Good for Val and Ondrej! Although I think the SP music is cheesy, I look forward to their FS. I think Natalia and Alex got some hometown help with their PCs; they just don't grab me. With a 5 point spread betweren first and fifth there is potential for lots of movement!

whatif

Medalist
I say, barred any disasters, J/C has this in the bag. They got both TES content and their FP is gorgeous. S/K, most definitely, won't skate clean. T/M has that god awful FS. And Z/E, no matter how clean, won't catch up with their PCS.
So congratulations, J/C. Finally.

snd

On the Ice
s/k twist should never get 0 or + GOE. NEVER. that green bar lighting up in the upper left corner when they... uh... executed the element made me laugh out loud. even though it's really not funny.... oh dear

VenusHalley

Final Flight
wow, could the commentators be anymore biased.

It makes me wonder if they would make these comments about lack of finesse if Vanessa was white and typical "ice princess" :/

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Do you think there will be start order for Free today? I need to know if I'll make it home for at least half of competition tomorrow....