2018 US Championships Sr Men FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr Men FS

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Um... I actually liked it from my seat. I think it probably looks better in person.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Guys, the curls can still grow out a little bit if he doesn't cut his hair for a month. Maybe it was starting to get distracting, having hair that long sometimes can get in your face when jumping/spinning. But the costume choice is truly a travesty. :(

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Nathan, Nathan, Nathan....

I'm sorry, this costume looks like you aren't trying and don't care. This is figure skating. Ugly costumes aren't more "manly", they're just ugly.

You deserve better.

Its bad...not even the "so bad its good" type either. Its just....awful. :palmf:

shine

Record Breaker
Nathan's costumes are basically everything I feared when I heard he was going to Vera Wang for costumes - the Lysacek school of aesthetics.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Nathan's costume is so ugly and blah that i have no words! It is not even ugly in a cult way like Kulik's giraffe was. :drama: (tell me that this is his training costume or his pajamas please)

However Jason's costume is an improvement at the first sight.

penniavaswen

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Nathan's costume is so ugly and blah that i have no words! It is not even ugly in a cult way like Kulik's giraffe was. :drama: (tell me that this is his training costume or his pajamas please)

He was wearing shorts in his way to the men's dressing room (I may have eyeballed him quite a bit) so yeah that's the costume :(

Plus side, everyone I saw was happy or at the very least focused!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I'm sad that I won't get to watch live with all of you. Good luck to all of the competitors! I look forward to reading the comments and the shade :dev2:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Re Nathan's sp costume -- I don't care for it either (I thought the funniest comment is that it looks like a tracksuit, lol), but it's interesting, a friend who is very artistically inclined and has an eye for style told me it caught her eye and she likes it! Go figure. She isn't a figure skating fan though and only watches occasionally because of me.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Re Nathan's sp costume -- I don't care for it either (I thought the funniest comment is that it looks like a tracksuit, lol), but it's interesting, a friend who is very artistically inclined and has an eye for style told me it caught her eye and she likes it! Go figure. She isn't a figure skating fan though and only watches occasionally because of me.

Yes it's really striking!!

Alba

Record Breaker
I want to be man and gay, just so I could stalk Adam Rippon. That guy is hotness on Ice when he skates. :love:
My Jon Snow of figure skating. :luv17:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Holy crap Nathan, you actually paid money for those pieces of s...? The FS costume actually looks the same as the SP costume to me (I mean, aren't they really the same?) but like ten times as ugly! Although his previous costumes apparently weren't 'real' costumes, I loved them! They were simple, with no sparkles and still very manly and good looking. His costumes really detract from his programs. He deserves 10 PCS deduction for this.