mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
e lucean le stelle check; poto check. now we're waiting for roxanne

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Hahahaha no joke. I saw that skater in that costume on the ice, and knew it had to be a Majorov even though I haven't previously watched Nikolaj at all.

Lol, their mother makes their costumes. Low budget so :clap:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Tsuboi: Keeping The Japanese Men Tradition Of Quietly Tasteful Shirts Alive And Well.

;)

ETA: I smell another SB in the air. Guess the shirt gave him that something extra at the right time!

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Tsuboi: Keeping The Japanese Men Tradition Of Quietly Tasteful Shirts Alive And Well.

;)

ETA: I smell another SB in the air. Guess the shirt gave him that something extra at the right time!

I'm quite happy for him! I hope he and Koshiro can maintain 2 spots :)

sworddance21

On the Ice
This Gomez Addams program makes me wish I could see Javi do an Addams family program! He would KILL it.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
what we've learned about the majorovs: they're funny guys :biggrin:

we need more addams family! but if you're going to be gomez you NEED mustache:laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
These announcers are starting to sound like Miss America commentators. Lets just hope they don't go really old school and give us their measurements.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i've spotted a flight attendant..anyway if my last name were hess i would have changed it...

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm sorry but the singing sounds like he's yawning at the same time and now it makes me want to yawn.