GBR.GIF
GBR

No.
Name
Nation
1Samantha RITTER / Daniel BRYKALOVAZE
2Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GACCAN
3Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER
SP: Rhumba: "Quizas Quizas Quizas" by Pink Martini; Cha Cha: "Ohayoo Ohio" by Pink Martini; Samba: "A Volta Da Gafieira" by Alcione
FD: "That’s All I Ask Of You" by Josh Groban, Kelly Clarkson; "Phantasia" by Geoffrey Alexander; choreo by Adrian Diaz
CAN
4Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
RD: "Vivir Mi Vida" by Marc Anthony, Nadir Khayat, Bilal Hajji, Achraf Jannusi, Alex Papaconstantinou, Björn Djupström, Cheb Khaled aka Sam Debbie; "Vivir Mi Vida (Version Pop)" by Marc Anthony, Nadir Khayat, Bilal Hajji, Achraf Jannusi, Alex Papaconstantinou, Björn Djupström, Cheb Khaled aka Sam Debbie; "No Me Ames- Duet with Marc Anthony (Ballad Version)" by Jennifer Lopez, Giancarlo Bigazzi, Marco Falagiani, Aleandro BaldiIgnacio Ballesteros
FS: "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, Stefani Germanotta, Jeppe Laursen; "Million Reasons' by Lady Gaga, Stefani Germanotta, Hillary Lindsey, Mark Ronson; choreo by Romain Hagenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer
GBR
5Mariia NOSOVITSKAYA / Mikhail NOSOVITSKIYISR
6Leia DOZZI / Pietro PAPETTIITA
7Misato KOMATSUBARA / Tim KOLETO
RD: "Loca (feat.Dizzee Rascal) by Shakira; "Hay Amores" by Shakira; "La La La (Brazil 2014) (feat.Carlinhos Brown)" by Shakira
FS: "Il dolce suono (Lucia di Lammermoor - The Fifth Element)" by Gaetano Donizetti; "The Diva Dance (The Fifth Element)" by Éric Serra; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil, Patrice Lauzon, Pascal Denis, Josée Piché, Benjamine Brisebois, Rie Arikawa
JPN
8Charlotte LAFOND-FOURNIER / Richard Kang In KAM
RD: Samba: "Temperature" by Sean Paul; Rhumba: "Attention (Charlie Puth Cover)" by DJ Ice; Samba: "Cheap Thrills (feat. Sean Paul)" by Sia, Sean Paul
FD: "Main Girl (Stripped)" by Charlotte Cardin; "Main Girl" by Charlotte Cardin; "Meaningless" by Charlotte Cardin
NZL
9Olivia OLIVER / Elliott GRAHAMPOL
10Lorraine MCNAMARA / Anton SPIRIDONOV
RD: Rhumba: "Careless Whisper" by George Michael, arrangiert by Hugo Chouinard
FD: "Rain, In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Elena Novak, Jimmie Manners
USA
11Eva PATE / Logan BYE
RF: Samba: "Beautiful Creatures" by Barbatuques, Andy Garcia & Rita Moreno
Rhumba: "Fly Love" by Jamie Foxx; Samba: "Real in Rio" by Rio Singers
FD: "Reel Around the Sun" by Bill Whelan; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo, Renee Petkovski, Oksana Zolotarevskaya, Zachary Donohue
USA
12Katarina WOLFKOSTIN / Jeffrey CHEN
RD: "Samba Lagoa" by Watazu; Samba: "Summer In The Ends by Juls, Jaz Karis & George the Poet; Cha Cha: "Soy Yo" by Bomba Estéreo
FD: "Light of Love" by Florence + The Machine ; "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine; choreo by Charlie White, Greg Zuerlein
USA

Last edited:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello everybody!

I will be hosting a livestream of this event when it begins using the Twitch streaming platform at https://www.twitch.tv/yuumagical

I believe you have to sign up for Twitch in order to see the stream, but Twitch is free. The feed will be directly from Peacock. Peacock's stream has been working very well for me so far. I'm new to this, but if you wish to avoid sketchy Russian streams, please feel free to check out my livestream! ;)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It’s Dance Day here in Lake Placid! I ran into Marie-France and Pascal Denis on my way into the coffee shop today, and wished them good morning; Mitch Islam and the Polish team stopped in while I was there.

Let’s dance, everybody!
Ah I think it could be the same coffee shop that me and my mom ran into Johnny Weir at in 2017 for Skate America.

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Ah I think it could be the same coffee shop that me and my mom ran into Johnny Weir at in 2017 for Skate America.
Probably. There’s a local place with a balcony overlooking the lake, and a Starbucks too I believe.

In other news, I just saw Scott Moir and Charlie White chatting together on the concourse, and I couldn’t resist—took a picture with the two of them together. They were both very gracious about it :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Probably. There’s a local place with a balcony overlooking the lake, and a Starbucks too I believe.

In other news, I just saw Scott Moir and Charlie White chatting together on the concourse, and I couldn’t resist—took a picture with the two of them together. They were both very gracious about it :)
Two legends in ice dancing. How could you resist?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello everybody!

I will be hosting a livestream of this event when it begins using the Twitch streaming platform at https://www.twitch.tv/yuumagical

I believe you have to sign up for Twitch in order to see the stream, but Twitch is free. The feed will be directly from Peacock. Peacock's stream has been working very well for me so far. I'm new to this, but if you wish to avoid sketchy Russian streams, please feel free to check out my livestream! ;)
Thanks for this, even though I have Peacock. Very nice of you.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m here. Hopefully it won’t be as horrible as last ni…what am I thinking, it’s ice dance judging, of course it will be awful.