2022 International FS Classic Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 International FS Classic Free Dance

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love F/G's costumes! That sparkly blue and red fabric actually reminds me of some fabric I bought recently, although it's more blue than what I have. I wonder if their costume designer dyed that same type of fabric...

nohateforskate

Rinkside
first of all welcome among us! we're bad sometimes, but we don't bite...well most of the times. second i agree with you, sparkle on everyone!
Thank you I just joined yesterday and I'm feeling very welcome! Long time FS watcher, new FS forum participant. Everyone here has been so much more... idk, respectful? Sportsmanlike, but for viewers? Than I was afraid of. I guess I've just observed Drama TM on other sites and I'm just not about that. Pleasantly surprised to find a friendly environment here. People that disagree seem to agree to disagree so far which is a very valuable skill on the internet these days.
Idk, maybe things will heat up on here during 'major' competitions with more of the skaters people tend to be more divisive over, but I really hope not. I like to appreciate the hard work and amazing skills and horrible costume choices of these incredible athletes, not seriously argue over them.

nohateforskate

Rinkside
vk didn't cooperate just at the end, and i'm calling it a night. don't forget tomorrow Lombardia Trophy starts. love you all😘
Oh I've been paying so little attention I didn't realize that was tomorrow! Thank you so much for reminding people.
It seems like Peacock won't have it and I'll have to hunt down a non geoblocked stream... or pull out the VPN, but then I can't get it on my TV.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
well i can say is... God Save the King!

Happy for them to have such a good showing.

Has this been played yet in any other sports yet? Not sure how much competition is going on currently

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Oh I've been paying so little attention I didn't realize that was tomorrow! Thank you so much for reminding people.
It seems like Peacock won't have it and I'll have to hunt down a non geoblocked stream... or pull out the VPN, but then I can't get it on my TV.
Are you able to view the YT stream? https://www.youtube.com/c/idealwebtvstreaming

well i can say is... God Save the King!

Happy for them to have such a good showing.

Has this been played yet in any other sports yet? Not sure how much competition is going on currently
I think the Europa League football matches have featured the new anthem. (The premier league was cancelled at the weekend)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you I just joined yesterday and I'm feeling very welcome! Long time FS watcher, new FS forum participant. Everyone here has been so much more... idk, respectful? Sportsmanlike, but for viewers? Than I was afraid of. I guess I've just observed Drama TM on other sites and I'm just not about that. Pleasantly surprised to find a friendly environment here. People that disagree seem to agree to disagree so far which is a very valuable skill on the internet these days.
Idk, maybe things will heat up on here during 'major' competitions with more of the skaters people tend to be more divisive over, but I really hope not. I like to appreciate the hard work and amazing skills and horrible costume choices of these incredible athletes, not seriously argue over them.
Every once in a while I get a little testy when the judges low score one of my babies..but not terribly so.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
we have our moment too, we're not unaffected by te extreme polarization of these days (in every matter, not just figure skating), wait for the season to properly start and you'll see us debate endlessy about wuzzrobbing, scores, pcs, goes, artristy vs tech etc etc :LOL: what's a soup with no spices after all; but yes, we're nicer than many in general maybe because we're older
there's a free youtube streaming. i hope to see you there in a couple of hours

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
I liked but did not love the River Dance p[rogram. There are better versions of this with more Irish Dance flavor. The Pink Panther was better in many ways too.
Yeah I didn’t love either. It was fine but was lacking something - it felt a bit frantic and slow somehow - I thought the feet looked sloppy.