2022 International FS Classic Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 International FS Classic Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Live and up close, Lorraine McNamara’s edge work is astonishing. Worth the price of admission all by itself.

I can’t say much else about the program, I was too busy watching her.

Last edited:

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Feel like that stationary lift could get downgraded, it definitely was not stationary :laugh: Didn't really like that program, felt like they were trying to be Green & Parsons but fell way short.

nohateforskate

Rinkside
I like it on her. On him, the combo of red pants, red shirt and red jacket is a bit much imo.
Fair point on a second look. Maybe it would be a bit better if his shirt was black instead, just to break it up a bit? I do enjoy when the men wear colors instead of just all black next to their partner in a rainbow. Give the men colors and sparkles too!!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm not loving the American ice dancer programs. And does she get a costume malfunction deduction for losing her skirt somewhere on the way to center ice?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Fair point on a second look. Maybe it would be a bit better if his shirt was black instead, just to break it up a bit? I do enjoy when the men wear colors instead of just all black next to their partner in a rainbow. Give the men colors and sparkles too!!
first of all welcome among us! we're bad sometimes, but we don't bite...well most of the times. second i agree with you, sparkle on everyone!

Carol1

Medalist
Lewis Gibson does an admirable job keeping up with the fast tempo of "Born This Way." His partner does not, but I respect their ambition.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Weirdly slow—considering the liveliness of the source music—and Lewis’ backside is to the judges in all elements done in front of them, which I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Lilah is behind Lewis in those moves, obviously,

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well they are athletic but I am just not loving these programs. I preferred the earlier programs.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Weirdly slow—considering the liveliness of the source music—and Lewis’ backside is to the judges in all elements done in front of them, which I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Lilah is behind Lewis in those moves, obviously,
was he wearing make up? make a girl dream

sandjohnson

Rinkside
I'm not loving the American ice dancer programs. And does she get a costume malfunction deduction for losing her skirt somewhere on the way to center ice?
I agree. She should get a deduction for the costume. Boyshorts or granny pants don't go with his suit. I don't understand the thought behind the selection of her costume with his.