Country
Italy
Misato, dear

no-mirandapriestly.gif

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lorraine is awesome. IMHO she is the most talented of all our current US dance ladies. However, as with Fear & Gibson, one partner is doing 90% of the work.
I loved her and Quinn as a team and was bummed that they split. But I’m behind Lorraine and Anton for sure. I’m so happy they’re breaking out now in some way.

theblade

On the Ice
Anyone notice what caused Misato and Tim to get a costume failure deduction?
A strand of fringe detached from the dress and landed on the ice. Misato is such an exceedingly attractive and fit athlete that I didn't initially realize how bats**t crazy her dress is. Like, I missed the fringe on her rack! And initially thought, "how nice, the lace/stoning matches the fringe..."

Her ballroom dance movement and expression was excellent in spots.

Totally agree with @Seven Sisters with how Sales/Wamsteeker are improving. They have the same Weaver/Poje dimensions and general niceness about them. In fact, they are a team with (unfair but nevertheless) raw beauty, ability to do high lifts (she is *tiny*) and unlimited potential.

Other teams act like they have these things and they don't (I call it fronting); Sales/Wamsteeker actually have these things - and need to capitalize on it forthwith. Scott needs to get them to believe in themselves. They can achieve great things; it's just that Canadian ice dance is deep enough that it's been harder for them to stand out.

That is not to say that Wing/Lowe aren't great coaches - they absolutely are, and I think more teams should head their way. (I don't know why more don't.) It's just that teams should have a very good idea of who they are when working with them. Aaron is very touch technically, but he's not a controlling coach (that I've seen).

And Sales had a gorgeous dress on; the crystals dazzled like the most expensive glitter.