2023-24 Saint Petersburg Figure Skating Championships | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Saint Petersburg Figure Skating Championships

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
From Russian TG:

I got to Ksyusha Gushchina about the comments about weight, and she said well and unambiguously:

- When they say on air that someone has gained weight or is fat - I think it's not very correct and right. I don't like to hear that. I rewatch the broadcasts afterwards.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Ksyusha Gushchina is the St. Petersburg champion for the second year in a row!

"A rather significant victory in my life. I am very happy that I managed to defend the title of St. Petersburg champion. There are more emotions now than last year. The competition is more serious this time.

Andrei Mozalev's leave didn't affect me. As I worked, so we are working". :biggrin:

The question was asked as if Mozalev had left Ksyusha personally. However, I realize that journalists will be discussing this topic for a long time to come.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I am proud of this girl, she has nerves of steel and never gives up. It was very difficult to get past Frolova after such a skate, despite the reserve after SP.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
2 pops which led to him Zayaking on 2t and loosing a combo and some bad landings but no falls, not great but overall not too terrible either from Semion.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Not bad from Andrei, he cant rotate that 4S but he is landing it. I think his 3-3s might have been under as well but overall for a 1st competition of the season this has been a good one for him.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
1) This costume :eek:
2) The quads are UR but these are the best attempts he ever had. Although I'm still not sure that he could do at least q at least in practice.
3) OMG they remade his last SP into FS?