2023 Golden Spin of Zagreb: General Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 Golden Spin of Zagreb: General Info

throw_triple_flip

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
Sticking with the Ice Dance, it is also good to see India NETTE / Eron WESTWOOD (AUS), entered. Although, I have to admit, I was disappointed that they will not be joined by their Alexandra Palace team-mates Aurelija IPOLITO / Luke RUSSELL (LTU). It is always fun seeing them up against each other, which happened quite frequently last season.
I thought Luke Russell had retired and Aurelija Ipolito was searching for a new partner.

Reactions: bgg

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Flores and Desyatov's first international togther! Excellent.

And I didn't know Souicisse and Firus had got their release from Canada! Awesome. European and World TES minimums should be easy enough for them to achieve.
If you want to know more about how they got their release, it's been discussed recently in the Canadian thread. It's rather interesting.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I thought Luke Russell had retired and Aurelija Ipolito was searching for a new partner.

Ah. That could explain why we haven't seen them this season.

That's a shame. I liked them a lot.

I hope Aurelija can find a new partner. She is so multi-talented, and comes across as a really nice person. But, that is hardly surprising because I've chatted to her Mum a few times online, and she is really nice.

CaroLiza_fan

Ivana

On the Ice
First changes to the field...

In men Goku Endo (USA) replaces Andrew Torgashev (USA).
In women Sofiya Farafonova (KAZ), Kimmy Repond (SUI) and Yelizaveta Babenko (UKR) are removed from the start list.
In pairs Giorgia Ghedini/Luc Maierhofer (AUT) and Sophia Schaller/Livio Mayr (AUT) are removed from the start list.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have not seen an official withdrawal, but as Kévin Aymoz has now qualified for the GPF, he would not be able to attend this comp. ;)

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
:) What fantastic lineups, especially in ice dance. I am almost bowled over by JSF sending young ice dance teams to comps before 4CC!
Plus a battle of 3 Italian women before nationals!
Looking forward to this event!