2023 World Junior Men's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Saint Patrick is in 15 days but i apreciate your faith, guys🍺

For goodness sake, don't include a beer emoticon in a post mentioning Paddy's Day! That'll just encourage the students in the Holylands! :drama:

To explain: The Holylands is a residential area in Belfast near the university I went to, so called because all the streets are named after places in the Middle East. It's all terraced houses, and a lot of them are rented out as student accomodation. And every Paddy's Day there is a lot of drunken partying, and the police have to come out.

Do an image search for Patrick's Day Holylands, and you'll see what I mean!

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
For goodness sake, don't include a beer emoticon in a post mentioning Paddy's Day! That'll just encourage the students in the Holylands! :drama:

To explain: The Holylands is a residential area in Belfast near the university I went to, so called because all the streets are named after places in the Middle East. It's all terraced houses, and a lot of them are rented out as student accomodation. And every Paddy's Day there is a lot of drunken partying, and the police have to come out.

Do an image search for Patrick's Day Holylands, and you'll see what I mean!

CaroLiza_fan
they don't need me to encourage them :LOL:

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like the attack from this NZL/CHN skater. A Yuzu vibe to an I will Survive dance blend. Nice knees into those jumps and nice spins. Only 14 years old and growing into his legs nicely.