2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I find this Seat Geek site to be very useful. It gives views from the various sections.
Thanks for posting. The green section doesn't look too bad. I prefer to be higher up anyway but not nosebleed. I think I will try for the green section, with tax and fees, it should run just under $400 US. And I'm assuming with practices you can sit anywhere as long as you're not taking someone's seat.

The pre-sale is tomorrow at 10AM - code is SKATE24. I seem to have problems using Ticketmaster (both US and Canada versions) on Chrome, if you are having problems, try Microsoft Edge. Good luck to al buying tix tomorrow!

Last edited:

donutchun

Spectator
I wonder if anyone knows this from experience! I wonder if the single session tickets (available in the Fall) typically include access to practice sessions?
Or if this is only included the all-event tickets? : )

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Same, no matter what seat I pick, it gives me error code 0011 or something like that.

I also noticed that not all seats in the green sections were $574CA, front row seats are over 2K if you want to sit towards the center rink.

I guess I'll try later, clearly they are having problems, as usual.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Same, no matter what seat I pick, it gives me error code 0011 or something like that.

I also noticed that not all seats in the green sections were $574CA, front row seats are over 2K if you want to sit towards the center rink.

I guess I'll try later, clearly they are having problems, as usual.
same error code... the first two row of the 200 section is indeed 2K they are in the blue section... it gets cheaper ... i guess there is too much volume... i tried different seats... still not working... this sucks

Last edited:

tatin

Spectator
Has anyone else been able to complete a purchase of Worlds tickets during the pre-sale (which supposedly began at 10 am ET today)? I keep getting an error message (code 0011), and I've been trying since 10:05 am.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Has anyone else been able to complete a purchase of Worlds tickets during the pre-sale (which supposedly began at 10 am ET today)? I keep getting an error message (code 0011), and I've been trying since 10:05 am.
same here.. been trying for 30 minutes

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dang. Same problem. Wonder if they take phone orders.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
and of course... they raised the prices by 70 bucks... or i guess that is how much the ticketmaster fee is

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
People are PO'ed on Twitter with the tech issues and the price increases. Even with the exchange rate, the cheap seats (lol) are $430US.

Hope SC can get their act together, because this is ridiculous. They had over 3 years to get this right after the cancellation due to the pandemic.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Skate Canada said that the site is working again. I was able to buy an event ticket in Section 203 a few minutes ago. Cost me $433 in US. I got an aisle seat and thank goodness they didn't require me to buy a pair of tickets like some other events I've tried.

It looks like there will be physical tix mailed out or held at will call for $6 charge - there's no print at home option or digital tix as far as I can tell. Will call is the default, so if you want them mailed make sure to change the setting when you check out.

Last edited: