2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

lovestiger oak

Spectator
I got tickets at about noon est. But even when I finally got through, my credit card was rejected. Sounds as I was not the only one with that problem. So I paid through PayPal using the same card and it was accepted. Frustrating morning. I am in 101 ( behind the judges) in Row O which was is my preferred area.

DC2003

Rinkside
Thanks, Lovestiger. That approach worked! I needed to create a PayPal account. But, the transaction using PayPal processed without issue. Curious if/when Ticketmaster will ever reply to my messages for help. It's ridiculous that so many of us had to struggle this much to get our tickets. But, I'm so relieved and grateful that I finally got through!

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL! It will be peanut butter and tuna for many months to come, but I'm so glad that you got tickets! You'll have to come visit me during practice sessions!
Will definitely see you during practices!

Just a general comment, I accidentally checked MAIL for delivery of my tickets and must not have saved it. I ended up with WILL CALL. I contacted Customer Service (I found it on the Ticketmaster website), and I just got an answer from them saying they switched the tickets to MAIL for me. I was shocked. I figured I'd have to bug them about it!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was getting so panicky, I could hardly type. Then it wouldn't accept my credit card, then it said I had run out of tries for being able to enter my card. @#$%^&*+" I'm sure my neighbors heard me screaming, and I won't write here what I was screaming! LOL.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Hello everyone! First time posting in several years :rock: Golden Skate emojis remind me of the good old days circa 2010 haha!

Last night (Sydney midnight = 10am ET) was a bit of an ordeal, wasn't it! But me and my friend got us tix!!!! Section 110 Row J baby!! If anyone is around, let's say hello :)

Question: Have you noticed Section 106 and 108 Row A etc. are categorised as P4 ($750) despite being at the front? I wonder if it's because they have blocked views...

Skate4fn

Rinkside
Question: for those who live in Montreal and have been to the Bell Centre recently, are they still doing Covid checks (negative tests/Vax cards)? There was a disclaimer we had to check to buy the tickets.

I can't find anything on the Bell Centre website https://centrebell.ca/en/security other than wearing masks is optional.
No more testing! Pretty well back to normal in Montreal :) I go there often for events.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello everyone! First time posting in several years :rock: Golden Skate emojis remind me of the good old days circa 2010 haha!

Last night (Sydney midnight = 10am ET) was a bit of an ordeal, wasn't it! But me and my friend got us tix!!!! Section 110 Row J baby!! If anyone is around, let's say hello :)

Question: Have you noticed Section 106 and 108 Row A etc. are categorised as P4 ($750) despite being at the front? I wonder if it's because they have blocked views...
You're coming from Sydney?! That's amazing. Sounds like you bought great seats. Hey, if you're coming that far, you don't want oxygen mask level seats...There must be something about those seats that isn't too good. Or when you go to price them out, are they really cheaper? I don't think those prices that were given originally made much sense.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
You're coming from Sydney?! That's amazing. Sounds like you bought great seats. Hey, if you're coming that far, you don't want oxygen mask level seats...There must be something about those seats that isn't too good. Or when you go to price them out, are they really cheaper? I don't think those prices that were given originally made much sense.
Yes, it'll be a "take 2" after the cancelled 2020 attempt to Montreal! So excited. Regarding those mysterious tickets, that should be the case, right? If those were great seats, I'd be so jealous of the lucky fans that scored them!

Sounds like you got good seats (even after the hick-up), too!

waltzonice

Rinkside
I got tickets at about noon est. But even when I finally got through, my credit card was rejected. Sounds as I was not the only one with that problem. So I paid through PayPal using the same card and it was accepted. Frustrating morning. I am in 101 ( behind the judges) in Row O which was is my preferred area.

According to the seating map on their website, the judges side is section 112-114.

Skate4fn

Rinkside
I just got my 2024 Worlds tickets in the mail today! - that was fast however I live in Ottawa Canada & the tickets were mailed from Toronto. Only problem is that they have an error on the name of the events for Friday.

This is what the English translation of the tickets says ( all in French!)

Wed: Pairs/Women's short
Thurs: Mens/ Pairs
Fri: Dance/Men's Free
Sat: Dance/Men's Free
Sun: Gala

I saw this was the schedule?
3/20 - Pairs SP, Women’s SP
3/21 - Pairs FS, Women’s Freeskate
3/22 - Rythym Dance, Men’s SP
3/23 - Free dance, Men’s Freeskate
3/24 - Gala

Ticketmaster has this on their site: Neither of these are correct, no Womens' free & Men's free listed twice!

Additional Info​

Lundi 18 mars 2024 - Séances d'entraînement
Mardi 19 mars 2024 - Séances d'entraînement
Mercredi 20 mars 2024 - Patinage en couple / Femmes court
Jeudi 21 mars 2024 - Hommes & Patinage en couple
Vendredi 22 mars 2024 - Danse Rythmique & Hommes libre
Samedi 23 mars 2024 - Danse libre & Hommes libre
Dimanche 24 mars 2024 - Gala d'exhibition

Hopefully the printing on the tickets won't be a problem ( I will report this to Ticketmaster for future tickets)

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I just got my 2024 Worlds tickets in the mail today! - that was fast however I live in Ottawa Canada & the tickets were mailed from Toronto. Only problem is that they have an error on the name of the events for Friday.

This is what the English translation of the tickets says ( all in French!)

Wed: Pairs/Women's short
Thurs: Mens/ Pairs
Fri: Dance/Men's Free
Sat: Dance/Men's Free
Sun: Gala

I saw this was the schedule?
3/20 - Pairs SP, Women’s SP
3/21 - Pairs FS, Women’s Freeskate
3/22 - Rythym Dance, Men’s SP
3/23 - Free dance, Men’s Freeskate
3/24 - Gala

Ticketmaster has this on their site: Neither of these are correct, no Womens' free & Men's free listed twice!

Additional Info​

Lundi 18 mars 2024 - Séances d'entraînement
Mardi 19 mars 2024 - Séances d'entraînement
Mercredi 20 mars 2024 - Patinage en couple / Femmes court
Jeudi 21 mars 2024 - Hommes & Patinage en couple
Vendredi 22 mars 2024 - Danse Rythmique & Hommes libre
Samedi 23 mars 2024 - Danse libre & Hommes libre
Dimanche 24 mars 2024 - Gala d'exhibition

Hopefully the printing on the tickets won't be a problem ( I will report this to Ticketmaster for future tickets)
mistakes are in both schedules :) but differ in both languages

I am guessing that it is

wednesday SP for pairs and women
thursday Men Sp, Long pairs
Friday Rhythm Dance and Long women
Saturday Free dance and Long men.

but we will find out soon ;)
(i it i recall this is what it was going to be in 2020???) I remember buying 3 days and was missing the friday back then...which felt okay because i prefer the FD and i thought i would get to see all the women by going to the SP... I was also not missing any of the men and pairs... anyways.. we will see... but don't worry about the mistakes on the tickets... i doubt it would be an issue in the end

skaket023

Rinkside
...and that's the way it is when you actually GO to Canada too. My cards were hit or miss when using them in Canada but Apple Pay (with the SAME cards attached to it) always worked. Without Apple Pay, we would have been in trouble.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
...and that's the way it is when you actually GO to Canada too. My cards were hit or miss when using them in Canada but Apple Pay (with the SAME cards attached to it) always worked. Without Apple Pay, we would have been in trouble.
wow... wasn't aware this was an issue in Canada.... I don't like the idea that my phone can pay for things :) so I have always used my credit card traveling all over the place.. never an issue.... Maybe Canada has higher security rules for some cards/amounts... and this may have changed too recently... with covid, very few people use money nowadays, so they raised the maximum amounts one can pay for using the paypass... i haven't needed to enter my PIN in months... i think i don't even remember it ;)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
wow... wasn't aware this was an issue in Canada.... I don't like the idea that my phone can pay for things :) so I have always used my credit card traveling all over the place.. never an issue.... Maybe Canada has higher security rules for some cards/amounts... and this may have changed too recently... with covid, very few people use money nowadays, so they raised the maximum amounts one can pay for using the paypass... i haven't needed to enter my PIN in months... i think i don't even remember it ;)
It may be the US credit card companies having tighter rules for foreign (including Canadian) transactions.

During COVID, one night as I was falling asleep I had a panic-stricken feeling that I didn't know my VISA pin! Fortunately I remembered it the following evening. I then used it (twice) to be sure I had it! I was OK with my debit pin, which is different.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
About the schedule.

On the website FAQ

What is the overall schedule for the championships?

Official practices at the Bell Centre will take place on Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19. Competition will begin Wednesday, March 20 and end on Saturday, March 23, with the Exhibition Gala taking place on Sunday, March 24. The detailed competition schedule will be available in the new year.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Received my tickets in the mail today. Haven't had a chance to check them closely. Did anybody else receive their tickets?