2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Received my tickets in the mail today. Haven't had a chance to check them closely. Did anybody else receive their tickets?
nopers for me... however, my account says : they've been mailed. Tracking number below... below, the tracking number is not yet included... so i guess... it will happen sooner than later.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got mine in the mail the other day. They are all in French but I can figure out which is which.

I have to keep them in a safe spot until next March.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Funny how i bought the first day, and people who live further away are getting tickets and not me... oh well :) they better show up soon !

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Am I the only one who bought tickets on June 12th and didn't receive them yet??? It still says "tracking number pending" since the beginning... Sort of weird... I mean, I am not super worried.. but yeah...

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
It’s worth your while to check with Ticketmaster at this point. I’m not a big TM fan but their customer service is pretty good once you have an order number. I strongly recommend phone rather than online chat for a more competent agent.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It’s worth your while to check with Ticketmaster at this point. I’m not a big TM fan but their customer service is pretty good once you have an order number. I strongly recommend phone rather than online chat for a more competent agent.
thanks... will give them a couple more days and do so.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
In case it happens to anyone else : ticketmaster doesn't make an investigation until it's been a full month from date of purchase... However, they have been very reassuring saying that if the tickets were lost in the mail or anything like that, that I won't have a problem replacing them. Of course, I am expecting nothing less than that ! But, it's nice that they say it right away... So I guess I have to keep checking the mailbox for another 10 days :) My concern came because there is no tracking number... which sort of indicates that tickets have been sent to Canada Posts but didn't get into their system... They could be on their way or anywhere really... We will see... No worries to have : on top of that, I had purchased tickets insurance for 8 dollars.... When spending several hundred dollars, it's worth it.... So not worried here, just sharing in case some are going through this as well.

ChristineB

On the Ice
In case it happens to anyone else : ticketmaster doesn't make an investigation until it's been a full month from date of purchase... However, they have been very reassuring saying that if the tickets were lost in the mail or anything like that, that I won't have a problem replacing them. Of course, I am expecting nothing less than that ! But, it's nice that they say it right away... So I guess I have to keep checking the mailbox for another 10 days :) My concern came because there is no tracking number... which sort of indicates that tickets have been sent to Canada Posts but didn't get into their system... They could be on their way or anywhere really... We will see... No worries to have : on top of that, I had purchased tickets insurance for 8 dollars.... When spending several hundred dollars, it's worth it.... So not worried here, just sharing in case some are going through this as well.
Just an FYI, my tracking number never appeared. The tickets just randomly showed up about a week ago (NYC).

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well... if I believe what they told me now... replacement tickets are in the mail and should arrive within 14 days... of course... i will believe it when I get them... :( i wonder why it is so hard for Canada Posts sometimes... which forces us to deal with Ticketmaster....in any case, I hope everyone else got their tickets... and I hope mine are coming soon.. i worked super hard to get the best available seats in my price range :)

ChristineB

On the Ice
Well... if I believe what they told me now... replacement tickets are in the mail and should arrive within 14 days... of course... i will believe it when I get them... :( i wonder why it is so hard for Canada Posts sometimes... which forces us to deal with Ticketmaster....in any case, I hope everyone else got their tickets... and I hope mine are coming soon.. i worked super hard to get the best available seats in my price range :)
I really hope your tickets arrive safely and SOON!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yessss! I was going to check in to ask if you had received these FINALLY. What a relief, I'm sure!
yes!!!! I think they had never printed/sent the first batch.... Ironically, I was able to "get" my ACI tickets before Worlds' tickets... though they released ACI tickets just a week ago.

Lots of live skating planned this year for me... I guess I deserve it since my last ISU event was in 2020... just before covid, 4CC short track speed skating :) so i am long overdue. Thanks for the moral support !

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
eefcb6cb-cb0e-f41c-1568-f5cd99cb0894.jpg
PRE-SALE: ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2024 Day Tickets

Get your day tickets for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2024 before they go on sale to the general public! The pre-sale will start on Monday, August 21, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET and runs through to Thursday, August 24, 2023, at 9:00 AM ET.
The ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2024 will take place from March 18-24, 2024, at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

Day tickets will be priced starting at $78.25 CAD and can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.ca. Please enter the following promo code for access: SKATE24.
Each day ticket includes access to the daily competition and early practice at the Bell Centre (excluding the Exhibition Gala practice).
Monday, March 18, 2024 – Official Practice
Tuesday, March 19, 2024 – Official Practice
Wednesday, March 20, 2024 – Pair Short Program, Opening Ceremony, Women’s Short Program
Thursday, March 21, 2024 – Men's Short Program, Pair Free Program
Friday, March 22, 2024 – Ice Dance Rhythm Dance, Women’s Free Program
Saturday, March 23, 2024 – Ice Dance Free Dance, Men’s Free Program
Sunday, March 24, 2024 – Exhibition Gala
For more information, visit montreal2024.com.

DC2003

Rinkside
Looks like you can buy tickets for the day, not the event. For example, if you buy a ticket for March 21, it looks like you are paying for both the Men's Short and the Pairs Free. I was expecting that tickets would have been sold for each day's event individually. Has the ISU used this approach at prior Worlds? If so, how much time is there usually between events? If I want to leave the arena to have dinner and then return for the day's second competition, I wonder how much time I will have to do so. I was not planning on living off of arena food for four days! Appreciate any insights anyone may have!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Looks like you can buy tickets for the day, not the event. For example, if you buy a ticket for March 21, it looks like you are paying for both the Men's Short and the Pairs Free. I was expecting that tickets would have been sold for each day's event individually. Has the ISU used this approach at prior Worlds? If so, how much time is there usually between events? If I want to leave the arena to have dinner and then return for the day's second competition, I wonder how much time I will have to do so. I was not planning on living off of arena food for four days! Appreciate any insights anyone may have!
The schedule hasn't been released yet... It was the same in 2020. Tickets were good for the day, not each event. If I recall correctly, there was one event in the afternoon and one in the evening, giving enough time to eat out. The rink is located downtown... it shouldn't be difficult to find something to eat there. There may even be time for those who live nearby to eat at home ;) (which I hope to do).

charmblade

Final Flight
So it looks like now they are selling day passes only and no more all-event tickets? It looks like I will probably be going (yay!) and I’ll drive up Thursday morning from Boston, attend whatever I can that day and then attend Friday and Saturday. The tickets for the last two days are pricy but at least the US exchange rate is favorable and it is probably still cheaper to get three day passes than the all event pass. Oh well.